X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Junior Team cuts

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    I don't like Canadians, and they should not be on an USA team. the team should be more like the gophers, just good Americans.
    Um, we want to actually win.
    US Olympic Team

Comment

Stepan named Captain, Schreoder, Warsofsky and Carlson the A's

http://usahockey.cachefly.net/Media/...SVK_122609.pdf
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

does a 100% fact have to be in all capitals?
        No, hit button by mistake and to lazy to retype it...

Comment

Originally posted by redwing77 View Post
          This is the most legit reason given in the whole Moore thing. Well done, Dirty.

Good grief, Hokydad... lighten up Francis.

Moore isn't the first to use the NCAA to get what he wanted from MJ. I think only the CC faithful actually thought Moore would suit up for CC.

UND had a similar situation: Garrett Clarke committed to UND only to get a better deal with the QMJHL.

The "best path to develop" is subjective and arbitrary. It doesn't hold to how good the player is. It doesn't hold just to Major Juniors. It holds to the individual player's decision. Moore thinks that MJ was his best choice. Great.

This decision has nothing to do with his being cut. His attitude might be, though. He had a rough camp back in August. What does that mean? What defines "rough?" His reaction of assuming he'd be part of the team... almost coming across as being entitled to be on the team... Is that really the best attitude?

This isn't auditions for the "Me Firsts and the Gimme Gimmes."
          Regardless, all Moore can do is go to Kitchener and prove Hines and Blais wrong. Perhaps he will... Don't know. Don't really care.

Life is full of disappointments. Maybe Moore has gotten over it by now. Hopefully Hokydad will get over it soon.
          Got over it 5 seconds after it happened, could care less. Simply pulling it into a discussion in contrast to the Canadian teams thread.

He is though a great kid by all accounts, you couldnt find a teammate or coach who didnt love him. But we get a people on here who know his attitude and charachter

Comment

How come all these kid from Canada, like the guys from Quebec, Windsor, or London are on this team? I don't like Canadians, and they should not be on an USA team. the team should be more like the gophers, just good Americans.
            Get use to it Hap...won't be changing anytime soon.

Now as for the goph......yeah right!

Comment

Just wondering....Are any of you posters here over 16 ??? Just curious.
              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHB View Post
                Um, we want to actually win.
                No doubt, UND is a divison one program and they pick the best athletes no matter where they are from.
                Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                Eric's Twitter
                The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

How come all these kid from Canada, like the guys from Quebec, Windsor, or London are on this team? I don't like Canadians, and they should not be on an USA team. the team should be more like the gophers, just good Americans.
                  Nice to see that Happy is his usual xenophobic self. Funny next year there is going to be a Euro on the Gophers if he doesn't just go pro. Cause your favorite teams sucks so bad.
                  Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                    Just wondering....Are any of you posters here over 16 ??? Just curious.
                    Doh, I am a few years over 16.
                    Eric's Twitter

Comment

Only 8min into the 1st and Canada already up 3-0 over Latvia.
                      SOG are 9-1.

Hopefully somebody can shut this cocky Canadian team/crowd up.
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                        Only 8min into the 1st and Canada already up 3-0 over Latvia.
                        SOG are 9-1.

Hopefully somebody can shut this cocky Canadian team/crowd up.
                        Make that 4-0 and Latvia sucks.
                        Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                          Make that 4-0 and Latvia sucks.
                          New Latvia goalie. That won't matter.
                          And now a Canada player takes out a Latvia player by smashing him the face. Gotta love the cheapness despite a 4 goal lead. 2 + 10min penalty.
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Canada is taking the body all over the place, while Latvia appears afraid to for some reason.
                            You're not going to beat Canada by not hitting at all.

5-0

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

It appears that the only team left to stand up to the Canucks is the US. The Finns and Swedes certainly didn't in their exhibitions.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Wow, Sweden beat the Czechs 10-1 earlier.
                                This Canada game could be worse.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X