X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Junior Team cuts

Originally posted by Goon View Post
    I wish I could hunt Quail they sound like a fun bird. No politics in hunting of any kind that I can tell.
    Obviously you don't remember what happened 3 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Obviously you don't remember what happened 3 years ago...
      I would recommend not going hunting with Dick Chenny. That's not impressive to shot hour hunting partner. In fact I would be ****ed.
      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
      Eric's Twitter
      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        That is part of your problem, you believe your opinion is logic and facts. They are not, they are your opinion, period
        Meanwhile, you are allowed to deliver your opinion as though it was fact? Get bent.

I haven't even given MY opinion on this thread. Try again, nutcase.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Meanwhile, you are allowed to deliver your opinion as though it was fact? Get bent.

I haven't even given MY opinion on this thread. Try again, nutcase.
          Exactly, one more big mouth trolling from thread to thread and adding nothing.

Sewing circle to the left, go there

I give my opinion with conviction, not tip toeing around like a schoolgirl. My opinions are based upon facts, not what I read on one of the 87 boards I write on.
          Last edited by Hokydad; 12-25-2009, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Exactly, one more big mouth trolling from thread to thread and adding nothing.
            Don't be so hard on yourself. You add humor to the lives of everyone you meet, because no one can possibly believe what they're reading is something someone actually thinks. That's more than nothing.

I give my opinion with conviction, not tip toeing around like a schoolgirl. My opinions are based upon facts, not what I read on one of the 87 boards I write on.
            You write on 87 boards? Congratulations, you just admitted you have no life.

Comment

You write on 87 boards? Congratulations, you just admitted you have no life.[/QUOTE]

I was speaking for you
              Another post, zero input. Sewing circle to the left starring Red Cloud

Definitions of cloud on the Web: out of touch with reality

The perfect definition......

Comment

I was speaking for you
                But you can't speak for me. And since I know I only post on one message board (this one), you're pretty clearly wrong. You're like the captain of the failboat.

Another post, zero input.
                Yes, I agree, you've made yet another post that said absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                  Final Roster. 13 Forwards, 7 D-men & 2 Goaltenders

OFFENSE

Stepan, Derek F Univ. of Wisconsin
                  Kristo, Danny F Univ. of North Dakota
                  D'Amigo, Jerry F RPI
                  Schroeder, Jordan F Univ. of Minnesota
                  Palmieri, Kyle F Univ. of Notre Dame
                  Kreider, Chris F Boston College
                  Zucker, Jason F U.S. Under-18 Team
                  Morin, Jeremy F Kitchener Rangers
                  Jenks, A.J. F Plymouth Whalers
                  McRae, Philip F London Knights
                  Walker, Luke F Portland Winterhawks
                  Johnson, Tyler F Spokane
                  Bourque, Ryan F Quebec Remparts

DEFENSE

Carlson, John D Hershey Bears
                  Donovan, Matt D Univ. of Denver
                  Warsofsky, David D Boston Univ.
                  Ramage, John D Univ. of Wisconsin
                  Gardiner, Jake D Univ. of Wisconsin
                  Fowler, Cam D Windsor Spitfires
                  Lashoff, Brian D Kingston Frontenacs

GOALTENDERS

Campbell, Jack G U.S. Under-18 Team
                  Lee, Mike G St. Cloud State
                  How come all these kid from Canada, like the guys from Quebec, Windsor, or London are on this team? I don't like Canadians, and they should not be on an USA team. the team should be more like the gophers, just good Americans.
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    But you can't speak for me. And since I know I only post on one message board (this one), you're pretty clearly wrong. You're like the captain of the failboat.

Yes, I agree, you've made yet another post that said absolutely nothing.
                    Whatever. From this day forward you will be known as Nellie olson...

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                      Herb Brooks wouldn't let John Moore near a USA training camp.

This is a kid who lied to Colorado College repeatedly and told them he was coming to school. An individual who took as long as humanly possible to make his decision to play in the OHL, and then bailed on CC at the 11th hour. Say what you will about John Moore, but his character is his biggest weakness.

Matt Donovan is twice the player Moore is defensively & his equal offensively. Donovan had better stats than Moore in the USHL in every single freakin' catagory last year. Moore's NHL stock is free falling while Donovan's goes up every day.

Moore was just negotiating a better team up in Canada, his only leverage was to threaten to go to CC, so he used it. simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                        Moore was just negotiating a better team up in Canada, his only leverage was to threaten to go to CC, so he used it. simple.
                        Exactly. It all came about after being drafted and doing so well in their development camp. He will be in the NHL soon enough and it is a 100% FACT THAT THE ROUTE HE IS TAKING WILL BEST DEVELOP HIM.\\

If the roles were reveresed, CC would stick his tail in the stands in a suit and make his life a living hell. To question a kids character for that is lauaghble.

Comment

Exactly. It all came about after being drafted and doing so well in their development camp. He will be in the NHL soon enough and it is a 100% FACT THAT THE ROUTE HE IS TAKING WILL BEST DEVELOP HIM.\\
                          JFR, it will best develop him and only him.
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Whatever. From this day forward you will be known as Nellie olson...
                            I'm sorry, I don't get juvenile humor. That's funny because... ?

Comment

If the roles were reveresed, CC would stick his tail in the stands in a suit and make his life a living hell. To question a kids character for that is lauaghble.
                              does a 100% fact have to be in all capitals?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                The more (moore?) I think about it, Michael Moore is the likely culprit in all of this. Blais/Hynes went to an Old Country Buffet and Moore had clean the place out. He even ate the table clothes. As revenge John Moore was cut from the WJC team.
                                This is the most legit reason given in the whole Moore thing. Well done, Dirty.

Good grief, Hokydad... lighten up Francis.

Moore isn't the first to use the NCAA to get what he wanted from MJ. I think only the CC faithful actually thought Moore would suit up for CC.

UND had a similar situation: Garrett Clarke committed to UND only to get a better deal with the QMJHL.

The "best path to develop" is subjective and arbitrary. It doesn't hold to how good the player is. It doesn't hold just to Major Juniors. It holds to the individual player's decision. Moore thinks that MJ was his best choice. Great.

This decision has nothing to do with his being cut. His attitude might be, though. He had a rough camp back in August. What does that mean? What defines "rough?" His reaction of assuming he'd be part of the team... almost coming across as being entitled to be on the team... Is that really the best attitude?

This isn't auditions for the "Me Firsts and the Gimme Gimmes."
                                Regardless, all Moore can do is go to Kitchener and prove Hines and Blais wrong. Perhaps he will... Don't know. Don't really care.

Life is full of disappointments. Maybe Moore has gotten over it by now. Hopefully Hokydad will get over it soon.
                                Fire Greg Shepherd!!!!

It's spelled S I O U X

We didn't win a championship, but we won a lot of respect. - Cary Eades, North Dakota Fighting Sioux Assistant Coach (Thanks PCM)

Comment

Working...
                                X