X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Junior Team cuts

Patrick Kane needed the dev program.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Took the keystrokes right out of my fingers...
      Engelwood jack, that's the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Arpod View Post
        Took the keystrokes right out of my fingers...
        Yea ok. They took PK off the Buffalo Bantam B team and developed the heck out of him.

Comment

Aww, how sad, Hokydad's kid was too ****ty for USA hockey to notice him! I think that is definite grounds for the program to be axed. Hey Hokydad, maybe if your kid wasn't a horse**** hockey player he would make US hockey teams. Don't worry, the IHL needs benchwarmers too.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Aww, how sad, Hokydad's kid was too ****ty for USA hockey to notice him! I think that is definite grounds for the program to be axed. Hey Hokydad, maybe if your kid wasn't a horse**** hockey player he would make US hockey teams. Don't worry, the IHL needs benchwarmers too.
            So tell us why it is worth the money. If not, go back to kicking your dog/wife/partner

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Maybe it doubles as a finishing school and helps you learn manners too. In that case, YES!
              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                Yes I am.
                No, you're not. You're about the least objective person I've ever come across on the internet, and that's saying a lot.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                  No, you're not. You're about the least objective person I've ever come across on the internet, and that's saying a lot.
                  Simply adding info. Your opinion is appreciated but doesnt do much to sway mine.

My New Years resoloution will to be less blunt.

Merry Christmas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    Simply adding info. Your opinion is appreciated but doesnt do much to sway mine.
                    Logic and facts don't sway your opinions, why would my opinion?

My New Years resoloution will to be less blunt.
                    It ought to be to dust out the cobwebs between your ears.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                      Maybe it doubles as a finishing school and helps you learn manners too. In that case, YES!
                      He did learn how to beat up cab drivers.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        Logic and facts don't sway your opinions, why would my opinion?

It ought to be to dust out the cobwebs between your ears.
                        That is part of your problem, you believe your opinion is logic and facts. They are not, they are your opinion, period

Comment

Originally posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post
                          Tell me what in life is not about politics.
                          Playing golf with your buddies and duck hunting.
                          Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                          Eric's Twitter
                          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                            Playing golf with your buddies and duck hunting.
                            Ducks only. Also deer and rabbit. Quail is a different story. :P

The best of luck to the Junior team as they start play.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                              It doesn't look like it, unfortunately. Looking at the NHL Network listings, it doesn't show.

The first WJC televised games showing on NHLN are Sat Dec 26th from 3pm-9:30pm (3 straight games...Latvia/Canada, Czech/Sweden, and then Slovakia/USA).
                              That is awesome being that I will probably be locked in the house because of a Blizzard.
                              Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Ducks only. Also deer and rabbit. Quail is a different story. :P

The best of luck to the Junior team as they start play.
                                I wish I could hunt Quail they sound like a fun bird. No politics in hunting of any kind that I can tell.
                                Eric's Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X