X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Junior Team cuts

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
    Canada's captain lays a cheap shot on Finnish player before game last night. Needless to say the Canadians are taking this whole thing very seriously.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/...643/story.html
    Someone needs to JMFJ one of the Canucks. Too bad John Moore got cut, he'd be perfect for the job.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Someone needs to JMFJ one of the Canucks. Too bad John Moore got cut, he'd be perfect for the job.
      With all due respect to Jack Johnson...

JMFJ = John Moore is a Freakin' Joke

USA article on the final roster.

http://usahockey.com/world_junior_ch...tailedNews=yes
      Last edited by dggoddard; 12-23-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Canada's captain lays a cheap shot on Finnish player before game last night. Needless to say the Canadians are taking this whole thing very seriously.

The Canadian captain laid an elbow to the face of one of the Sweden players while they were just skating to the bench during their first exhibition game a few days ago.

Hopefully they keep on taking stupid penalties and then opposing teams make them pay for it.
        They've won it 6 times in a row, so they feel unbeatable. Time for someone to take them down.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
          Ok mr politically correct Red Cloud. I
          You what? Were you going to finish that thought with "am a moron?"
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

FYI, the final two cuts were forward Chris Brown of the University of Michigan and d-man Max Nicastro of BU.
            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
              FYI, the final two cuts were forward Chris Brown of the University of Michigan
              Good. You shouldn't be rewarded for beating up Rihanna.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Here's Patrice Cormier's elbow during the Sweden exhibition. In the words of Rocky Balboa after the Drago-Creed fight, "IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EXHIBITION!" Nice green jerseys by the way...
                "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

What can you say, comparing a draft from 5 years ago vs one 4 months ago is that of a genius...

He was ranked as high as 12 and as low as 25 by every NHL team. The other kid was obviously ranked no better then late 4th round, which is fine. I doubt a single NHL gm would go back in time if given the choice.
                  Let me fed ex you a couple crayons and then you can connect the dots and try and follow along.

We are talking about not changing their mind from this past June. They have not even had a chance to evaluate them properly yet outside a camp for a week and half a season. Maybe from 2005 yes, 2009, 98% no
                  Pretend I'm writing in the crayon you sent so you can comprehend it.
                  1) Nowhere in here does it state this years draft.
                  2) First you said "I doubt a single NHL gm" then 98% no. Which is it.
                  If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Good, now get back in the closet.

tool times 91
                    Tool Times?

Hmm?

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DQjxlD_sNY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DQjxlD_sNY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Tim Allen and Hokydad = Not funny
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

• Re: US Junior Team cuts

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                      The Canadian captain laid an elbow to the face of one of the Sweden players while they were just skating to the bench during their first exhibition game a few days ago.

Hopefully they keep on taking stupid penalties and then opposing teams make them pay for it.
                      They've won it 6 times in a row, so they feel unbeatable. Time for someone to take them down.
                      I forget which year it was, but I recall a US/Canaduh game in which Canadian players were talking s**t and slashing American players center ice before the first puck was even dropped, and they didn't stop the entire game. I hope the US doesn't sit back and take it this time around.

Comment

surprised it was cormier and not that punk della rovere.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
                          Here's Patrice Cormier's elbow during the Sweden exhibition. In the words of Rocky Balboa after the Drago-Creed fight, "IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EXHIBITION!" Nice green jerseys by the way...
                          I am quite fond of his immediate rush to get onto his own bench.

Gutless.
                          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                            I am quite fond of his immediate rush to get onto his own bench.

Gutless.
                            Another reason why I am a little disappointed to see Nicastro cut. While he obviously lacks the skill of guys like Fowler, Moore, Carlson and Gardiner, he would represent a solid physical d-man that this WJC team has needed for a few years now. Carlson should play the physical role well, but I feel Nicastro would be more valuable to the team than Ramage or Lashoff.
                            "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Wonder if the classy Canucks will boo our anthem again.

My left nut for something like this in the finals...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p17sPLlm9TE

I really can't stand Hockey Canada and their arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
                                Pretend I'm writing in the crayon you sent so you can comprehend it.
                                1) Nowhere in here does it state this years draft.
                                2) First you said "I doubt a single NHL gm" then 98% no. Which is it.
                                Please, if you cant follow along, dont. Move on

1. What do you think I was talking about the 1999 draft?

2. 98% was in referrence to the % of the picks they would not change. Not the 32 GM's. After development camps etc, I am sure a swap here and there would be warranted.

Comment

Working...
                                X