• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Re: US Junior Team cuts

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    Ramage and Lashoff have done nothing. Have not impressed the scouts.
    Ramage was awesome last night.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by jnacc View Post
    Oh pooooor little puppppy girl.....listen hon, either play or shut the **** up. You want to trash talk with me in your rep but can't take it back...then just go away. If not, expect more of the same.
    I typically try to avoid stuff like this, but is this really necessary? Ever considered being a gentleman? I realize the concept will fall on deaf ears, but I had to put it out there.

Leave a comment:

• Hokydad
    replied

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    Yup. 99% certain Morin never saw the ice then last night till the shootout.

Kind of interesting fall from grace for Jeremy, who was the leading scorer for much of the season last year for the 18U USA team. Now guys like Bourque, Ramage, Fowler, Palmeiri etc have surpassed him it would seem on the depth chart that were on the USA team last year.
    Ramage and Lashoff have done nothing. Have not impressed the scouts.
    Fowler, stud++
    Palmeri, ok at best
    Bourque, runs around but avg
    Moore is far superior to Ramage and lashoff
    Morin, sniper but cant skate on big rinks

Leave a comment:

• scsutommyboy
    replied

So I would assume Mike Lee is on the bench the rest of the tourney?

Leave a comment:

• jnacc
    replied

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    just go away. find the CHL thread and rip on NCAA. ******cougar
    Wow-what an insightful contribution to this thread.

he had atleast one shift alongside kreider in the second.. that was the only time i saw him as i missed the first period
    TSN apparantly has this game on V.O.D. but can we access it from the States? I know I couldn't last year and everytime I go to their site this year my computer freezes up.....think I'm going to have to check my java settings and all that.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

Well at least its something to build on. Not much was really expected from the U.S. this year (I believe they are setting themselves up for next year where they return key players) and just by given Canada a game was a sort of victory in itself. You are right though, Canada finds a way to win even when they don't play their best game and the U.S. seems to find a way to lose even when things are going their way.

Guess your real easy to fool jack***.

Good for Minesooota, but in the larger hockey world H.S. hockey means jack****. The point here is that the W.J.C. is at a whole other level in terms of importance to the players, scouts, NHL GM's and so forth.
    just go away. find the CHL thread and rip on NCAA. ******cougar

Leave a comment:

• bothman
    replied

I'm late to this thread, but a couple of thoughts after watching a very entertaining game last night:
    1) The USA forwards really made Canada's defenseman look like a bunch of Hal Gill's.
    2) There is no Danny Kristo in team. Sure he finished, but talk about a me player! Goals were left out there because this kid doesn't pick his head up.
    3) The last 10 minutes or so of the 3rd - not sure if the USA sat back or Canada just decided to step it up, but Wow! I really thought the USA dictated play for the first 50 mins or so.
    4) Canada's 1st goal was weak. Campbell has to be better poised and know where his teammates are under those circumstances. Give away goals are inexcusable at that level and in that moment if you want you come out on top

Here's hoping for a rematch in the Gold Medal Game!

Leave a comment:

• SteveF
    replied

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
    Morin had a couple of shifts in the first period, and recorded a shot on goal.
    he had atleast one shift alongside kreider in the second.. that was the only time i saw him as i missed the first period.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Kind of interesting fall from grace for Jeremy, who was the leading scorer for much of the season last year for the 18U USA team. Now guys like Bourque, Ramage, Fowler, Palmeiri etc have surpassed him it would seem on the depth chart that were on the USA team last year.
    According to the IIHF box score, he got 1 sog during the game, in the 1st period:

http://stats.iihf.com/Hydra/205/IHM205A20_74_3_0.pdf

I'm not sure if Blais just shortened the bench after that, or if he just didn't get any more shots.

Leave a comment:

• Puck Swami
    replied

Morin had a couple of shifts in the first period, and recorded a shot on goal.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    22 including 2 goalies.

Leave a comment:

• Arpod
    replied

we woulda won if we had john moore on the team...

Leave a comment:

• Runninwiththedogs
    replied

Yeah ok right (no ICBM joke huh)....gee I guess there's some other runninwiththedogs out there, what ever. Time to move on.
    Ever thought that maybe someone else did it? I don't even know what you're talking about. I sign all my rep as "RWD," not "runninwiththedogs." And if I have something to say, I'll say it to your internet face.

Leave a comment:

• jnacc
    replied

Originally posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post
    What? I never repped you.
    Yeah ok right (no ICBM joke huh)....gee I guess there's some other runninwiththedogs out there, what ever. Time to move on.

Leave a comment:

• Runninwiththedogs
    replied

Oh pooooor little puppppy girl.....listen hon, either play or shut the **** up. You want to trash talk with me in your rep but can't take it back...then just go away. If not, expect more of the same.
    What? I never repped you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X