Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Junior Team cuts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: US Junior Team cuts

    Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    5-0 Slovakia after one. On the plus side, the Latvians have 7 shots already.
    Presumably of Black Balsams.
    Last edited by Beer Pong Horn; 12-27-2009, 09:03 PM.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

    Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.


    Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.


    Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

    Comment


    • Re: US Junior Team cuts

      Black Balsams is good. I'd also recommend the Alderis beer from Latvia.

      Hopefully Slovakia will show more class than the Canadians did.

      Comment


      • Re: US Junior Team cuts

        Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
        Presumably of Black Balsams.
        That looks like it could blind you.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

        Comment


        • Re: US Junior Team cuts

          The future of Latvian hockey isn't too bright apparently
          US Olympic Team

          Comment


          • Re: US Junior Team cuts

            Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
            I can't wait to hear how many fights break out in Buffalo in 2011 when the Canadians show up to boo and there's actually Americans at the game to give them sh-t about it.
            Especially considering D'Amigo will still be eligible next year, this sounds like a job for the Collar City Madmen*.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

            Comment


            • Re: US Junior Team cuts

              Originally posted by BoomGoestheDynamite View Post
              Canadians do realize that no one in the rest of the world, outside of college hockey boards, cares about this tournament? For all their Boxing Day-January 5th chest thumping and shouting, the rest of the world isn't paying attention and really doesn't give a crap how many Junior titles they win?
              ..like you would know what the rest of the world cares about?? ... particularly when it comes to hockey.

              The selection of the national junior team of Sweden was announced live on national TV in that country. Its important for important hockey nations. Only hockey minnows like the US, Switzerland, and Austria etc. have no idea that the best hockey played is during the Stanley Cup playoffs, the Olympics, and the World Juniors.

              Comment


              • Re: US Junior Team cuts

                Originally posted by glowingheart View Post
                ..like you would know what the rest of the world cares about?? ... particularly when it comes to hockey.

                The selection of the national junior team of Sweden was announced live on national TV in that country. Its important for important hockey nations. Only hockey minnows like the US, Switzerland, and Austria etc. have no idea that the best hockey played is during the Stanley Cup playoffs, the Olympics, and the World Juniors.
                Will you be sober enough to watch the Canuck game tomorrow?
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

                Comment


                • Re: US Junior Team cuts

                  Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Will you be sober enough to watch the Canuck game tomorrow?
                  oh yeah baby!

                  Comment


                  • Re: US Junior Team cuts

                    For anyone who is interested, the Czechs lost to Finland. Given what happened to us in the exhibition, I guess our key players were out.

                    Comment


                    • Re: US Junior Team cuts

                      Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Will you be sober enough to watch the Canuck game tomorrow?
                      .. and being a fan of the sport of hockey, I will also watch the US game ... (that way I can boo them from my living room) .... and to check out the competition, which will come from the US, Sweden and Russia.

                      Comment


                      • Re: US Junior Team cuts

                        Originally posted by glowingheart View Post
                        .. and being a fan of the sport of hockey, I will also watch the US game ... (that way I can boo them from my living room) .... and to check out the competition, which will come from the US, Sweden and Russia.
                        So you don't have a job, huh.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

                        Comment


                        • Re: US Junior Team cuts

                          I have to side with the Canadian guy here. The WJC is huge in a lot of places.

                          Although I don't see how he says the US is a hockey minnow in one post, and then how we're one of Canada's competition in the next.
                          US Olympic Team

                          Comment


                          • Re: US Junior Team cuts

                            The feisty Latvians keeping it almost respectable. 8-3 with about 10 minutes to go.

                            Comment


                            • Re: US Junior Team cuts

                              Originally posted by TCHB View Post
                              I have to side with the Canadian guy here. The WJC is huge in a lot of places.

                              Although I don't see how he says the US is a hockey minnow in one post, and then how we're one of Canada's competition in the next.
                              Canadians suck at smack talk and are easily confused. They try hard though.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

                              Comment


                              • Re: US Junior Team cuts

                                Originally posted by glowingheart View Post
                                Only hockey minnows like the US, Switzerland, and Austria etc. have no idea that the best hockey played is during the Stanley Cup playoffs, the Olympics, and the World Juniors.
                                So when DO we think the best hockey is played?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X