Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Golden Gophers 2014-2015: Biggest Underachievement in History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2014-2015: Biggest Underachievement in History?

Continuing to follow "unknown's rule of last game relative goodness", I'd like to congratulate the gofers for moving from worse than #50 NU all the way up to better than #47 MSU. A real accomplishment!

On the Badgers front (since you guys can't seem to get enough Badger Hockey in your lives) Bucky has gone from better then #34 Ferris all the way up to worse than #19 PSU. Sadly still down from the season high of < #3 UND...

Fortunately with a turn of the table tonight Bucky can move to >#19 while Goofy has a great opportunity to fall back to < #47. Exciting stuff!
    Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 12-06-2014, 12:57 PM.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      Continuing to follow "unknown's rule of last game relative goodness", I'd like to congratulate the gofers for moving from worse than #50 NU all the way up to better than #47 MSU. A real accomplishment!

On the Badgers front (since you guys can't seem to get enough Badger Hockey in your lives) Bucky has gone from better then #34 Ferris all the way up to worse than #19 PSU. Sadly still down from the season high of < #3 UND...

Fortunately with a turn of the table tonight Bucky can move to >#19 while Goofy has a great opportunity to fall back to < #47. Exciting stuff!
      Wait, you came back to edit this post? Good job.
      You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
        Wait, you came back to edit this post? Good job.
        meh... browser was still open and I noted a spelling problem at the top. I know how important that is to you guys so I was trying to be courteous, as per usual.
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          meh... browser was still open and I noted a spelling problem at the top. I know how important that is to you guys so I was trying to be courteous, as per usual.
          You still used "better then".

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
            Thank you for pointing that out, Bonin. I'm glad there's still a real Gopher spelling champ here. I've read a few of Slap's posts lately and I was beginning to worry about you guys.
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
              That is because he is more bitter than...
              "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                Which was my original point, it's all he (you all) really have at this point.

If that's "winning", no thanks.
                How many appletinis are you and your "bros" going to crush tonight while you're "winning?"
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post

Since the BADgers have dedicated this season to be college hockey's version of the Washington Generals, this will be more exciting for Sconnie fans than anything taking place at the Kohl Center.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                    And the first thing people think about when they see your handle is "fellow fan". Lighten up dad
                    When I see your handle I think "JDUBBS."
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post

It's a shame that Penn State curbed stomped the BADgers in their own building two straight nights but are no better than 57 for the trouble.

Where does that put the BADgers at 1-11-1?

Has any veteran D1 hockey program started a season 1-11-1?

I'm thinking that the BADgers have set a new standard in underachievement.

And the funny thing is, they're setting a new standard with each passing week.

Comment

Working...
                      X