Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Golden Gophers 2014-2015: Biggest Underachievement in History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    LOL!

Who's the NoDak fan?

Comment

Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2014-2015: Biggest Underachievement in History?

It pains me to say this, but Dirty is a way better troll. At least his team is good at hockey.

Comment

This is a funny thread. A good payback for that other Gopher fan that posted UW's "Season Thread"
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I wonder who feels worse, Ferris State for giving becky their 1 big win, or the Gophers... hmm tough one.

Comment

Minnesota free falls in my weekly poll: http://q30television.com/2014/12/01/...ey-poll-12114/
            Quinnipiac University '15
            ECAC Regular Season Champs: 2013, 2015, 2016
            ECAC Championship: 2016
            NCAA Tournament: 2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
            NCAA Frozen Four: 2013, 2016
            Yuck Fale : 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
              It pains me to say this, but Dirty is a way better troll. At least his team is good at hockey.
              I am pretty awesome, thanks for noticing.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                Minnesota free falls in my weekly poll: http://q30television.com/2014/12/01/...ey-poll-12114/
                BigAl moves up one spot in my weekly blogger poll: Cross Cheque's "Who's who of College Hockey Blogs"
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
                  LOL!

Who's the NoDak fan?
                  I would not say such things if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                    BigAl moves up one spot in my weekly blogger poll: Cross Cheque's "Who's who of College Hockey Blogs"
                    Thank god my computer loads slow at work.
                    "My greatest achievement."
                    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      This is a funny thread. A good payback for that other Gopher fan that posted UW's "Season Thread"
                      Payback for offering the truth? We already knew Whiskey fans more issues than most - let's not pile on.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        Oh I don't know... I don't think it will truly be funny until one of the dozens of despairing gofer fans currently lining up to leap off the roof of Marrucci's Mausoleum lands on Al Franken.
                        Originally posted by WiscTJK
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                        Originally posted by Timothy A
                        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Payback for offering the truth? We already knew Whiskey fans more issues than most - let's not pile on.
                          Tipping a few back tonight eh? I don't blame you.
                          Originally posted by WiscTJK
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                          Originally posted by Timothy A
                          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                            Free falls from 3rd or 4th to.......6th?

With 2 first place votes.

THE HORROR!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                              Tipping a few back tonight eh? I don't blame you.
                              Yeah, with Brock Boeser. Seems he's in a celebratory mood lately...

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
                                Free falls from 3rd or 4th to.......6th?

With 2 first place votes.

THE HORROR!!
                                Actually, no. The Gophers are not in his Top 10, so free fall would be an accurate term. Instead of frothing at the mouth over what BigAl said, you probably should've actually read what was in the link, huh?
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X