X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All I want for Christmas is....

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Wait... a guy from MTU got laid?!?
    Whoa. Hang on there sport. There are things in the world called "adoptions" and "milkmen".......let's not get our Jump to Conclusions Mat out just yet......
    Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
      Whoa. Hang on there sport. There are things in the world called "adoptions" and "milkmen".......let's not get our Jump to Conclusions Mat out just yet......
      This post made absolutely no sense until I read back a little ways.
      Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

to erase the last 18 seconds of the 3rd period of the game on April 11th.

not able to grant that wish? ummm, well, keep playing well in the second half of this season then, not much to complain about so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas View Post
          All I want for Christmas is... well... a league to play in next year...
          I know a lot of schools, even one of the Ivies, is helping you guys get a season in. Believe me, everyone (at least on the East side) wants you guys to continue your hockey program.

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
            I didn't leave the rep, but I noticed that you insisted you were just joking in that post, then you made a serious argument accusing brianvf of talking about the Gophers too much, and then at the end you put a " ". Now, if anybody responds to your argument you can just say, "Woah, chill out, I was just kidding."
            That loud "whooooosh" you just heard was it going over your head.

Comment

All I want for X-MAS is------- To get Chay back on the ice!!!!

oh by the way thanks marvin!!
              Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                All I want for X-MAS is------- To get Chay back on the ice!!!!

oh by the way thanks marvin!!
                Lump of coal for Marvin? Actually, coal is a commodity now. What about something like a potato or a used sock?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Lump of coal for Marvin? Actually, coal is a commodity now. What about something like a potato or a used sock?
                  Sugar beet. It looks like a potato and smells like a used sock.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    I know a lot of schools, even one of the Ivies, is helping you guys get a season in. Believe me, everyone (at least on the East side) wants you guys to continue your hockey program.
                    I know the support has been great (and greatly appreciated) and the next two seasons as an independent look pretty good schedule-wise, but... for the long term health of the program, WE NEED A LEAGUE!!! Recruiting is already suffering and without the chance to effectively compete for quality players, wins will be harder to come by (as already witnessed by the former coach's lack of recruiting when retirement was imminent). We can't always recruit on the fact that I played golf yesterday on a beautiful sunny day on the winter solstice... a post season opportunity and a chance at a league championship has to be the goal of almost every player... don't you think?

Once again I'd like to personally thank every college hockey fan, AD, and especially the coaches that are supporting us in this trying time for our program. ...and if there was ever any doubt about the commitment to this program, then taking on the role of the only independent in DI hockey should certainly put that issue to rest!
                    Doug
                    UAH 1974
                    Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
                    Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
                    Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
                    Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
                    Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

The Mrs. in nothing but a Northeastern Jersey

And maybe some offense.

And bu to miss the HE playoffs.

And bc to officially be re-named Chestnut Hill College.
                      Originally posted by Bakunin
                      Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Sugar beet. It looks like a potato and smells like a used sock.
                        Unfortunately, I am all too familiar with sugar beets... Worked on a project up in Fargo that was on a sugar beet processing plant and waste water treatment facility.

Death + Crap + Earth + Puke = Sugar Beet Smell
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It's called a joke/humor/silly observance. You know, the sort of thing where exaggeration plays a key role?

I certainly don't care enough to do the actual math, but if you think you're fooling anyone with your percentages listed above, you're, well, a fool. We're supposed to believe that the only time you bring up Gopher hockey is in the Gopher thread? I could use this thread itself (or the Dodge Holiday Classic thread, or the MN vs. Mankato thread, or the Star Trib article thread, should I go on?) as proof that your argument doesn't hold water.
                          Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                          That loud "whooooosh" you just heard was it going over your head.
                          It's not that I didn't get what you were trying to do, I just think you do it poorly.
                          whoops, I almost forgot....
                          Last edited by cg_siouxfan; 12-22-2009, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
                            It's not that I didn't get what you were trying to do, I just think you do it poorly.
                            whoops, I almost forgot....
                            The fact that you referred to something I wrote as "serious" clearly shows that you have absolutely no idea what I was doing. Keep trying to explain yourself, though. It's amusing for the rest of us.

Oops, I didn't mean I meant

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                              The fact that you referred to something I wrote as "serious" clearly shows that you have absolutely no idea what I was doing. Keep trying to explain yourself, though. It's amusing for the rest of us.

Oops, I didn't mean I meant
                              Well, I'm glad people can get amusement out of something, because they're sure not getting it from your posts.

Comment

A pole that matters...
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X