Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

I've supported Tech Hockey for 22 years. I think I have the right to wear a paperbag if I want to. Plastic can be for you fools thinking Russell is turning the ship around.
    It took me 22 years, but I think I've finally given up on Tech Hockey.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      Good point - other fans can use it when he's done.
      If tech hockey doesn't make you want to off yourself, then I don't know what would. well, maybe being a lions fan. thank parise i'm not
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by RmKMTU View Post
        I've supported Tech Hockey for 22 years. I think I have the right to wear a paperbag if I want to. Plastic can be for you fools thinking Russell is turning the ship around.
        Plastic is for those of us who would rather suffocate than watch anymore tech hockey.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Plastic is for those of us who would rather suffocate than watch anymore tech hockey.
          Yeah I got it now. I don't want to completely give up on them. Just until they start to win again, but if they go a couple more years like this and the economy isn't turning around, I might need the plastic bag.

Two uses for the plastic bag actually a) off yourself or b) throw up at the disgusting play.
          It took me 22 years, but I think I've finally given up on Tech Hockey.

Comment

Yeah I got it now. I don't want to completely give up on them. Just until they start to win again, but if they go a couple more years like this and the economy isn't turning around, I might need the plastic bag.

Two uses for the plastic bag actually a) off yourself or b) throw up at the disgusting play.
            I think we've long since reached the dry heave stage.
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Come to think of it, a plastic bag might be the most practical fan giveaway yet. #1 fans think they're getting something #2 less cleanup due to excessive puke the negative - dead bodies

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Come to think of it, a plastic bag might be the most practical fan giveaway yet. #1 fans think they're getting something #2 less cleanup due to excessive puke the negative - dead bodies
                Some Foopers would suffocate themselves too, so it's win-win for the gene pool.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Some Foopers would suffocate themselves too, so it's win-win.
                  But not ctf! she shouldn't suffocate herself.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Make it plastic.
                    been there, done that
                    Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                    *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
                      been there, done that
                      I thought that was a klan hood?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                        Good questions, for Jamie's system, is it less effective on the large olympic rinks, we struggle so much at those rink. For #3 I also wonder if Jamie just aims lower at recruits and strikes out when he goes for some more talented recruit. A WCHA should at least be able to have 1 NHL draftee.

Here's Jamie's postgame thoughts:
                        We had 3 team goals for tonight: work hard, compete, play with discipline, "I think we did that"
                        Didn't see 5 min major, saw it during intermission didnt' think it was a penalty
                        It was a hard hit, shoulder to shoulder check, but not a penalty
                        They scored two on that basically, (one right after it ended), tough pill to swallow
                        Dirk pointed out Likteig's offensive skill: Yes, Likteig has good speed/skill, needs to learn the D side of the game, not much ice time tonight, but some scoring chances when he was out there, Needs to be responsible for that part of the game
                        Robinson made some good saves early, but should've had two of them that went five hole
                        Genoe played well in relief, need the starting goalie to finish more game
                        Jamie must have been watching a different team out there. His team's have not played with discipline since ......forever. They work hard at taking foolish penalties. You don't play a game to compete. You play a game to WIN. You can't keep playing the "goalie shuffle" every game. That doesn't do anything for his confidence. At this point in the season if you are still doing line shuffling your team will have no cosistency. (don't know for sure if he is still doing that). Those things should be worked out earlier in the season not half way through it. He has lost his team. They don't want to play for him or his style for some reason. This season can now be kissed good-bye. Really hard to want to follow the team the rest of the way through. I hope changes come real soon.
                        Last edited by R.J.AMBERALEBREW; 01-08-2010, 11:45 PM. Reason: Decided not to put that in. Some may take it the wrong way.

Comment

So what's it gonna be this time, Russell butt-kissers?

"We scored twice! Moral victory!!11!!1"

"The powerplay went one-for-four! Moral victory!!11!!1"

Face it, your golden boy and his worthless assistants are gone in March. We might as well start talking about his replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            **** the dooshbag,
                            **** the dooshbag,
                            put it in his ***,
                            tear his insides with your member
                            small cocks he loves most...

Comment

Wow. bwk got a new name and a new mission pretty fast!
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Laugh all you want. I've been following this program for more than three decades - well before most of you kids were even in diapers. I've watched Tech go from contender to mere pretender, and it disgusts me. Obviously times have changed and now it's merely acceptable to have a program that ekes out a few wins here and there. But hey, that's OK! We'll just drink the blowout losses away!

Comment

Working...
                                X