Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

Michigan Tech Season Thread Part V: Now suiting up for your Lady Huskies Basketball squad......
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

Michigan Tech Season Thread Part V: If They Don't Care, Neither Do We

Michigan Tech Season Thread Part V: Longing For The Days Of The Teslak

Michigan Tech Season Thread Part V: Is Mikesch Polishing His Resume?

Michigan Tech Season Thread Part V: *GAME OVER*
      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 01-10-2010, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For Mor

Originally posted by Yager View Post
        Who says time isn't the same on mars? Sure a "day" or a "year" might take longer on Mars because it takes a different amount of time to complete an orbit or revolve than Earth, but those terms are arbitrary. F=ma uses seconds as the time unit and a second is still a second on Mars.

A second is equal to "the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom."

The only time that would change is if you were traveling at excessive speeds close to the speed of light, then you're talking relativistic effects.
        No, Stephen Hawkings, in his book, " A brief history of time", says time is not a fixed entity but instead varies with the position in the universe, that's why it's called a time/space continuum. In other words a second on mars or on whatever star is not the same amount of time as it is on earth. Going the speed of light is similar.If that's the case then since time is variable so must force be. Yes?

As far as Tech, I couldn't bring myself to listen sat night, but it was worse? killing penalties is a problem too it seems to me. 7 penalties for 22 minutes?
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For Mor

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
          No, Stephen Hawkings, in his book, " A brief history of time", says time is not a fixed entity but instead varies with the position in the universe, that's why it's called a time/space continuum. In other words a second on mars or on whatever star is not the same amount of time as it is on earth. Going the speed of light is similar.If that's the case then since time is variable so must force be. Yes?
          Yeah, I guess going with those theories, classical physics won't be able to accurately predict things. The equations just don't work the same with those principles. There currently is no equation that accurately predicts these kinds of things with any condition such as relativistic variables. Some think there is some single equation that can include everything, even other dimensions and what not but that is a long ways away if it can happen.

Comment

let's do it.
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

this thread sucks.
              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

kill it.
                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

I still want to throw in my last thread's suggestion:

Michigan Tech Season Thread Part V or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Booze

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
                  Anyway... My thoughts on tonight's game...
                  Hey! You must be a new poster... Welcome to the forum!

Comment

maybe a new thread will change the teams luck?
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

or something
                      Boosh Factor 4

Comment

ahem. any help here?
                        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

help
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

thread
                            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

die
                              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

its easy and fun and builds your post count. try it!
                                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Working...
                                X