Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

Not that I agree with jsr, I don't, but at least he talks about hockey instead of who threw up on who's floor last night, which gets pretty old if you are not horton.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For More?

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      Not that I agree with jsr, I don't, but at least he talks about hockey instead of who threw up on who's floor last night, which gets pretty old if you are not horton.
      I haven't heard him actually talk about a hockey game in a long time. All I hear now is "Russell can't recruit! Face it, he's gonna get fired! His W-L record just doesn't cut it! 19...18...! Who should they hire to replace him!? 17...!"

If he truly cared, he'd call up major donors (the REAL movers and shakers within the program), gauge their opinion of the team's direction, and try to convince them that Russell is the problem. But he can't be bothered to do anything except come on here and whine, which is why I gave up arguing with him.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For Mor

Originally posted by JOHN SCOTT ROCKS View Post
        You're delusional if you think this program is heading in the right direction. You only have to go back a few coaches (Mancini, Brown) to realize there are coaches out there who can recruit and have moderate success at MTU.
        So were you at the game on Friday in Marquette?
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part IV: You Guys Give Up, Or Are You Thirsty For Mor

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
          So were you at the game on Friday in Marquette?
          I've long wondered where he's been in the past couple of seasons, other than foaming at the mouth over the team's win-loss record.

Comment

Shirtless and I saw Dorito at the Blaine-'tonka game tonight. He was getting ice cream, as were we.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Shirtless and I saw Dorito at the Blaine-'tonka game tonight. He was getting ice cream, as were we.
              I'd forgotten he was a Blaine kid.
              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                Yay! Wear your MN gear, and we can be the token "what the heck is a (insert school name here) fan doing here?" people together!
                So you're both going to be me...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  I'll have my Beavers jersey, we can have a trio of w.t.f. are those fans doing here!

I also have a Sioux jersey and a Gophers jersey, if anyone else wants to join in!
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Standing board jokes aside, yes.
                    Always a Wildcat...
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

I'll have my Beavers jersey, we can have a trio of w.t.f. are those fans doing here!

I also have a Sioux jersey and a Gophers jersey, if anyone else wants to join in!
                      Hey, if possible, I can hook you up with the Arrogant shirt ONLY if diva promises to wear it this time!
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yes!!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Hey, if possible, I can hook you up with the Arrogant shirt ONLY if diva promises to wear it this time!
                        I would, but I think the joke would be lost there.
                        Which U of M is more arrogant, though: Michigan or Minnesota?
                        Always a Wildcat...
                        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                          Yes!!

I would, but I think the joke would be lost there.
                          Which U of M is more arrogant, though: Michigan or Minnesota?
                          If you have to ask, you don't deserve to wear the shirt.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Not going to fly it there?

I don't think even she could make that shirt look good...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Not going to fly it there?

I don't think even she could make that shirt look good...
                              No, she couldn't. But the shirt would make her look good.

I love ya, diva.

Comment

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to wear the shirt.
                                Long ingrained belief vs. relatively new acquired knowledge... I was also just looking for more perspective.

No, she couldn't. But the shirt would make her look good.

I love ya, diva.
                                Love ya, too... and I make anything look good and look good in anything... well, almost anything, I think. And this is a theory that will not be tested any time soon.
                                Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Working...
                                X