Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI @ UNH, Tuesday, 10/25/14

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    The game notes state that Curadi, Bradley, and Bubela will be back. Questions about Schroeder, Nanne, and Miller.
    Bubela won't be back http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/201...ad-trip-at-unh. Nanne won't be back. Schroeder probably won't play. Miller is questionable. Curadi and Bradley will be back.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      My best memory was the night Brad Tapper pumped in 3 out there and perhaps had his best game as an Engineer. Over the years i have followed, this rivalry has always been as close as possible and the games have been as exciting as any that you ever see at the NCAA level. I have not been at UNH since that tapper game but had been there several times over the years. Always was impressed by the turnout of fans, their ardent support and knowledge of the game.
      I have a good friend who has season tix at UNH,and has dished his off to me tonight. The arena is a great facility, could use a little HFH charm here and there.

The Nienhuis game was a 10-9 OT win, where Nienhuis scored back-to-back shorties within 30 seconds to bring RPI back...I want to say he scored the OT winner for the hat trick, but not 100% sure w/o my scrapbook from that year. Coulda been Marty or Eric.... anyways, it was a sign that RPI was back - HFH was rocking that night....one of the best HFH memories of my time there....did i mention it snowed ~6" during the game, contributing to the amtosphere? LGR!!
      Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Bubela won't be back http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/201...ad-trip-at-unh. Nanne won't be back. Schroeder probably won't play. Miller is questionable. Curadi and Bradley will be back.
        Bubela's back. http://rpiathletics.com/documents/20...NH.pdf?id=1985

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post

You never can believe the Record.

DrD will be overjoyed to see #5 at forward. He may have to miss his condo meeting.

Edit: Miller is back to. It looks like the skaters who are scratched are Schroeder, Nanne, Gillespie, Bell, and Bokenfohr. To the best of my knowledge only the first two are injured.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-25-2014, 02:20 PM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

DrD will be overjoyed to see #5 at forward. He may have to miss his condo meeting.
            To be fair, Ed Weaver did say that Bubela "may miss a fourth straight game" not that he would miss a fourth straight game.

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
              To be fair, Ed Weaver did say that Bubela "may miss a fourth straight game" not that he would miss a fourth straight game.
              My apologies.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Why are you guys talking about this game now? According to the title, it was played a month ago!
                Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                Clarkson 1990

Comment

Edit: Miller is back to. It looks like the skaters who are scratched are Schroeder, Nanne, Gillespie, Bell, and Bokenfohr. To the best of my knowledge only the first two are injured.
                  Put my response on the scores thread. I just would not want to be the defenseman who has to move him out from in front of the net. I was a bit surprised however that Miller and Melanson are not on the same line as they seem to have developed quite a chemistry.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
                    Why are you guys talking about this game now? According to the title, it was played a month ago!
                    Now you tell me, after I cut and pasted the title into today's score thread!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      Put my response on the scores thread. I just would not want to be the defenseman who has to move him out from in front of the net. I was a bit surprised however that Miller and Melanson are not on the same line as they seem to have developed quite a chemistry.
                      I saw it.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Now you tell me, after I cut and pasted the title into today's score thread!
                        I probably looked at this thread four or fives times before I noticed the date was wrong; couldn't help but needle an Engineer!
                        Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                        Clarkson 1990

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
                          I probably looked at this thread four or fives times before I noticed the date was wrong; couldn't help but needle an Engineer!
                          No problem. It's not the first time I got a date wrong on a thread.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                          X