#2 und @ #16 scsu 11/21-11/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #2 und @ #16 scsu 11/21-11/22

Good hockey last night. Probably one of UND's faster teams I have seen in some time.

UND did not seem nearly as physical as I am used to. Has this been a trend this season or just a one game let up?

Drake is a fine hockey player. If UND scores one PP goal, that game would have been a nail biter.

Should be an intense game tonight.

Comment

That third SCSU goal was a beaut. Guy sauser passed it over defenders stick and Brodzinski hit the puck in air and into the net. Pretty.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

A split? Well who the **** saw that coming?
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
          Why does UND need a new nickname? Why not stay like it is now and not have a official nickname? Then all the fans can call them what they want. The NCAA can't do anything about their fans chanting let's go Sioux if it is not their offical nickname.......
          It's against NCAA rules to not have a nickname.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
            Better team won.
            No truer words were spoken on saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
              No truer words were spoken on saturday...
              Don't get too cocky. UND was a lucky bounce away from that thing going to OT. Both teams are solid. If Charlie & Zane play like that all year, everyone else is in deep poopie.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                Don't get too cocky. UND was a lucky bounce away from that thing going to OT. Both teams are solid. If Charlie & Zane play like that all year, everyone else is in deep poopie.
                And SCSU was lucky to still be in the game when UND dominated the first and second periods. The game should've been a blowout.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  Did you forget that part where I was quoting someone from your fanbase? Trust me, splitting with st cloud is nothing to brag about.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                    Did you forget that part where I was quoting someone from your fanbase? Trust me, splitting with st cloud is nothing to brag about.
                    Based on UND's results against SCSU the last few years, it kind of is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                      Based on UND's results against SCSU the last few years, it kind of is.
                      Not in St. Cloud it isn't. They've split 8 of the last 10 years in St. Cloud I think. Nearly always with SCSU winning on Friday and UND winning on Saturday.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I really enjoyed watching that series. SCSU can play.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Not in St. Cloud it isn't. They've split 8 of the last 10 years in St. Cloud I think. Nearly always with SCSU winning on Friday and UND winning on Saturday.
                          Got it, so it's sweeping SCSU in Grand Forks that is something to brag about.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                            Got it, so it's sweeping SCSU in Grand Forks that is something to brag about.
                            Not really. It's expected.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X