tUMD and UMTC Home and Home: Winner will be decided in a dive off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD and UMTC Home and Home: Winner will be decided in a dive off

Rau is much better at diving than Derik Johnson but I have faith that Derik can work on his game this week.

Discuss.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: tUMD and UMTC Home and Home: Winner will be decided in a dive off

Who are you guys again?

Bring it, Cindy.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The wife is asking if Robbie Earl is the guest judge.....

Sounds like the obvious choice to me.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation View Post
        The wife is asking if Robbie Earl is the guest judge.....

Sounds like the obvious choice to me.
        Perfect! Well played.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Who are you guys again?

Bring it, Cindy.
        We are your younger and more attractive sibling who lives in a better place. Oh and the only team to beat you at home last season.

Toninto will crush NOCOXxxxx with a billion goals.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          Perfect! Well played.

We are your younger and more attractive sibling who lives in a better place. Oh and the only team to beat you at home last season.

Toninto will crush NOCOXxxxx with a billion goals.
          It seems to me that your wife's newly found tArrogance has rubbed off on you. A foolish mistake.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Rau is much better at diving than Derik Johnson but I have faith that Derik can work on his game this week.

Discuss.
            Farley gives tDogs tTiebreaker and lifts tUMD to a 2nd straight win at Mariucci.

Comment

Who are you guys again?

Bring it, Cindy.
              I think they are one of the University of Minnesota Twin Cities' satellite campuses, UMTC Duluth or so I am told. It is a cute little town in which the women have pubic hair that resembles a grout sponge, but that has never dissuaded me.
              You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                I think they are one of the University of Minnesota Twin Cities' satellite campuses, UMTC Duluth or so I am told. It is a cute little town in which the women have pubic hair that resembles a grout sponge, but that has never dissuaded me.
                I will say that the city is slightly cleaner than Superior WI. Just slightly, though. The zipcode makes all the difference in this case.

Comment

It seems to me that your wife's newly found tArrogance has rubbed off on you. A foolish mistake.
                  I like our chances this weekend. I believe we will get a split. I highly doubt we will sweep but I'm looking forward to the rematch where we won't have such a terrible start.
                  tUMD Hockey

Comment

The only difference between Duluth & Superior is you can buy beer in Superior on a Sunday.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                    Twenty red lights in his honor
                    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I like our chances this weekend. I believe we will get a split. I highly doubt we will sweep but I'm looking forward to the rematch where we won't have such a terrible start.
                      A split seems like the most probable outcome to me.
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Only way UMD has a chance over UM is if The Gophs don't come to play.
                        As long as we don't sleep walk like we did against SCSU last week, Gophs sweep.
                        Talent wise it's not even close. Hope Donny has the boys ready so I can see Biddy and DHG crying on here. Nothing would be sweeter.

Comment

Who are you guys again?

Bring it, Cindy.
                          Hey, don't drag me into this.

Comment

I will say that the city is slightly cleaner than Superior WI. Just slightly, though. The zipcode makes all the difference in this case.
                            Amazing how important a couple miles and a few digits in the zip code can make, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                              Only way UMD has a chance over UM is if The Gophs don't come to play.
                              As long as we don't sleep walk like we did against SCSU last week, Gophs sweep.
                              Talent wise it's not even close. Hope Donny has the boys ready so I can see Biddy and DHG crying on here. Nothing would be sweeter.
                              Oh I can't wait. I can't wait to cry....tears of joy!
                              Originally posted by Steve_MN View Post
                              Amazing how important a couple miles and a few digits in the zip code can make, isn't it?
                              Same thing in Minneapolis.
                              Last edited by Biddco; 11-10-2014, 03:22 PM.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X