Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Anchorage at Michigan Tech Nov 7-8: Happy? Sad? Ponies will help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuckinwi
    replied
    Re: Alaska Anchorage at Michigan Tech Nov 7-8: Happy? Sad? Ponies will help!

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    we feel very lucky to have won. you really wore our guys out. best of luck down the road. we visited several years ago and your fans were more than gracious. good luck and happy belated Suze!
    Couldn't agree more. Even though they don't care for each other, the Alaska teams have been my favorite to visit and secretly cheer for You get to watch two games each night if you watch an Alaska game. And my does the UAF feed look good this year.

Leave a comment:

• Seawolf Fan
    replied

The ponies were so sad they wouldn't leave the stable.
    Hope we can put them in a better mood over at Ferris.

Leave a comment:

• huskyfan
    replied

we feel very lucky to have won. you really wore our guys out. best of luck down the road. we visited several years ago and your fans were more than gracious. good luck and happy belated Suze!

Leave a comment:

• Huskiefan906
    replied

Matt Thomas sounds like a great coach to play for.
    I have a feeling they are going to do well again this year.

Leave a comment:

• Suze
    replied

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    sorry your seawolves couldn't get you a birthday victory. Good luck the rest of the season.

Thanks Shirtless, and congrats to the great start you team has this season. Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• AKSWF
    replied

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    sorry your seawolves couldn't get you a birthday victory. Good luck the rest of the season.
    You guys deserve to be 8-0-0, your team is playing with confidence and with a purpose. If your team can continue that the whole season, you could go very far in the playoffs.

In my short time on this fan forum, you guys have been the classiest in my eyes. Rock on and beat our cousins up north!

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    I find little consolation in that, but thanks Sue.

Leave a comment:

• Suze
    replied

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    best team we've played so far this season.
    I find little consolation in that, but thanks Sue.

Leave a comment:

• huskyfan
    replied

best team we've played so far this season.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
    I watched a much better effort tonight. Jamie Phillips is really good, and MTU is much faster.
    It was better but the lack of scoring from forwards (4 games!) is a concern.

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
    I watched a much better effort tonight. Jamie Phillips is really good, and MTU is much faster.
    UAA was definitely better tonight. There were many more butt pucker moments watching than last night. We have to work on the discipline though.... Two 5 minute majors and Blake misconduct need to not happen.

Leave a comment:

• UAA08
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    No goals from forwards = no wins.

They are, flat out, not good enough.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

No goals from forwards = no wins.

They are, flat out, not good enough right now.
    Last edited by Jimjamesak; 11-08-2014, 09:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Yager
    replied

Live Blog 11/08 Michigan Tech vs. Alaska-Anchorage

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

Lines are out on @UAAHockey, going 7 defensemen again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X