Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Anchorage at Michigan Tech Nov 7-8: Happy? Sad? Ponies will help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alaska Anchorage at Michigan Tech Nov 7-8: Happy? Sad? Ponies will help!

No goals from forwards = no wins.

They are, flat out, not good enough right now.
    Last edited by Jimjamesak; 11-08-2014, 08:35 PM.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      No goals from forwards = no wins.

They are, flat out, not good enough.
      I watched a much better effort tonight. Jamie Phillips is really good, and MTU is much faster.
      _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
      No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
        I watched a much better effort tonight. Jamie Phillips is really good, and MTU is much faster.
        UAA was definitely better tonight. There were many more butt pucker moments watching than last night. We have to work on the discipline though.... Two 5 minute majors and Blake misconduct need to not happen.
        MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
          It was better but the lack of scoring from forwards (4 games!) is a concern.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

best team we've played so far this season.
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
              best team we've played so far this season.
              I find little consolation in that, but thanks Sue.
              Originally Posted by aparch
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                I find little consolation in that, but thanks Sue.
                sorry your seawolves couldn't get you a birthday victory. Good luck the rest of the season.
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  sorry your seawolves couldn't get you a birthday victory. Good luck the rest of the season.
                  You guys deserve to be 8-0-0, your team is playing with confidence and with a purpose. If your team can continue that the whole season, you could go very far in the playoffs.

In my short time on this fan forum, you guys have been the classiest in my eyes. Rock on and beat our cousins up north!
                  Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post

Thanks Shirtless, and congrats to the great start you team has this season. Keep it up!
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Matt Thomas sounds like a great coach to play for.
                      I have a feeling they are going to do well again this year.

Comment

we feel very lucky to have won. you really wore our guys out. best of luck down the road. we visited several years ago and your fans were more than gracious. good luck and happy belated Suze!
                        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

The ponies were so sad they wouldn't leave the stable.
                          Hope we can put them in a better mood over at Ferris.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                            we feel very lucky to have won. you really wore our guys out. best of luck down the road. we visited several years ago and your fans were more than gracious. good luck and happy belated Suze!
                            Couldn't agree more. Even though they don't care for each other, the Alaska teams have been my favorite to visit and secretly cheer for You get to watch two games each night if you watch an Alaska game. And my does the UAF feed look good this year.
                            MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Working...
                            X