Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Anchorage at Michigan Tech Nov 7-8: Happy? Sad? Ponies will help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackswampboy
    replied
    Re: Alaska Anchorage at Michigan Tech Nov 7-8: Happy? Sad? Ponies will help!

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
    Uhhh, hey Beavis
    Uaaahhh, aummm what Butthead?
    Can you spank a Seawolf Beavis?
    Um, Yeah! Yeah! Spank the Seawolf! Ha ha haaa! I am the great Corn-Husky-0leo... We're gonna skate all over them, and then check them and then, shoot the puck off the cross bar into the goal - Boioinnng! Ummmm, hahaaaa, Yeah! Yeah! Shoot the puck - boioinnng! Goal! Umhhhaaaa, Umhhaaa.
    Calm down Beavis, it's game day.
    ponies suck, let's go break something.

Leave a comment:

• Suze
    replied

Originally posted by WillH View Post
    Happy Birthday Suze! Hope you have a great day and UAA gets a win tonight. See you at the Sully in a few weeks. Where was the hubby when he was in Texas?
    North Texas, McKinney. Looking forward to seeing you two!

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    I hung out with those two the last time in Houghton, when I was weathered in 2 extra days in that fine town. .............. 2 days of my life I will never get back.
    Why would you want them back? KBC pints at 2.50 for 2 days. What the hell are you complaining about?

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post

Uhhh, hey Beavis
    Um, Yeah! Yeah! Spank the Seawolf! Ha ha haaa! I am the great Corn-Husky-0leo... We're gonna skate all over them, and then check them and then, shoot the puck off the cross bar into the goal - Boioinnng! Ummmm, hahaaaa, Yeah! Yeah! Shoot the puck - boioinnng! Goal! Umhhhaaaa, Umhhaaa.
    I hung out with those two the last time in Houghton, when I was weathered in 2 extra days in that fine town. .............. 2 days of my life I will never get back.

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
    Lower your expectations and you will like it.
    Honestly, if the price had not gone up, and they had not removed the PIP capability, I wouldn't be complaining at all.

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    Dear Seawolves,

Today is my birthday. A win tonight would be a really, really nice birthday present. Thank you in advance!
    Happy Birthday Suze..........Is Sarah and Bristol coming over ?

Leave a comment:

• WillH
    replied

Happy Birthday Suze! Hope you have a great day and UAA gets a win tonight. See you at the Sully in a few weeks. Where was the hubby when he was in Texas?

Leave a comment:

• JohnsonsJerseys
    replied

Uhhh, hey Beavis

Leave a comment:

• UAA08
    replied
    Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
    Happy birthday! But I'm still hoping to crush your dreams of a win.

Looking forward to seeing how awesome WCHA.tv is myself....
    Lower your expectations and you will like it.

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    Dear Seawolves,

Today is my birthday. A win tonight would be a really, really nice birthday present. Thank you in advance!
    Happy birthday! But I'm still hoping to crush your dreams of a win.

Looking forward to seeing how awesome WCHA.tv is myself....

Leave a comment:

• Suze
    replied

Dear Seawolves,

Leave a comment:

• huskyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Seriously, we have enough traffic issues without this.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    The road to Boston is paved with Seawolf corpses.
    Seriously, we have enough traffic issues without this.

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied

So much for a little topical humour.

Leave a comment:

• giwan
    replied

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    I thought the election on Tuesday voted down the wolf hunt in Michigan.
    It did but other laws were passed that made that vote irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X