Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND @ UW Nov 7 & 8: The Battle of the Bottle

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Don't be ridiculous. Dougherty never even brought his elbow up to try and connect with the filthy Sue.

Obvious freshman mistake.
    Hence why I said he attempted to emulate. He, being a dirty stinkin' Badger, couldn't even do it right. What a putz.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Hence why I said he attempted to emulate. He, being a dirty stinkin' Badger, couldn't even do it right. What a putz.
      Well, as I said, Dougherty is just a youngster. Eaves is already addressing this faux pas though, and it shouldn't be a problem next time:

Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        For those who were at the game, did it seem like the kick-in goal that deflating to the team? On radio, it sounded like the Badgers were playing very well after they got by the major and it was anybody's game.
        Wasn't there but watched. After the kill, Besse took over the next several minutes and the rest of the 2nd was almost all Badgers. With an ounce of puck luck they could have potted a couple and made it a different game, but it wasn't to be.
        When Drake and Rumpel combined for the separator, the Badgers just fell apart. The phrase "the roof fell in" came up a lot post game. With only 3 upper classmen up front, (and only one in the top six) and four frosh on D, they just don't have the experience to weather something like that yet, even at home.

Even a filthy Nodak would almost have to feel for Chase Drake this weekend. He inexplicably doesn't routinely glove the puck on the PP Friday and hands over the shorty, then last night... Ugh. He's not going to sleep for the rest of the season.

On the bright side, I felt I saw enough from the kids to know the Whioux and Hak are going to want to weasel out of their contract before their return to the KC in two years.
        Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 11-09-2014, 12:08 PM.
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          On the bright side, I felt I saw enough from the kids to know the Whioux and Hak are going to want to weasel out of their contract before their return to the KC in two years.
          Silly, if anyone is going to do that it's obviously Wisconsin what with the Badger being so closely related to the weasel and all.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
          X