Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND @ UW Nov 7 & 8: The Battle of the Bottle

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
    10K and pretty loud (not that I have the best location for evaluating that).

Comment

All I can say is to be the best you've got to beat the best!!!

And fortunately, we'll have that opportunity a little later in the season.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
        10K and pretty loud (not that I have the best location for evaluating that).
        It definitely wasn't quiet.
        WISCONSIN BADGERS
        NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
        WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
        WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
        B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
        Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          All I can say is to be the best you've got to beat the best!!!

And fortunately, we'll have that opportunity a little later in the season.
          Being a Sioux fan I can admit the Gophers are the cream of the crop right now. This isn't the first time they have come out of the gate hot only to cool off when it really counts. Don't see that happening this year. They are loaded. Don't give bucky a chance against them. Hope they prove me wrong.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            Being a Sioux fan I can admit the Gophers are the cream of the crop right now. This isn't the first time they have come out of the gate hot only to cool off when it really counts. Don't see that happening this year. They are loaded. Don't give bucky a chance against them. Hope they prove me wrong.
            Second that.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
              You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Gophers? pfft. I thought it would be obvious I was referring to MTU.

Change in the line up for Bucky tonight. Wittchow out with a broken finger... no worries though, we have an endless crop of Freshman to fill in.

Sniper Davison is recovered from an early season concussion and taking fast Eddie's spot.
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Gophers? pfft. I thought it would be obvious I was referring to MTU.
                  Hey, Tech might be there come late March. Wouldn't that be nice?

Comment

As I usually only follow D-1 hockey, I tend to lose track of you guys, so . . .
                    Btw, what happened in the D-1 hockey world you follow last night, Wisko?

For its part, UND just made easy work of another one of those football schools giving hockey a try.

Comment

• Re: UND @ UW Nov 7 & 8: The Battle of the Bottle

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Hey, Tech might be there come late March. Wouldn't that be nice?
                      As in the NCHC or B10 is going to hire the Tech Band to play at the conference tourney? Maybe.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        As in the NCHC or B10 is going to hire the Tech Band to play at the conference tourney? Maybe.
                        Have to say I'm glad you play for the home team, Dirty.

Comment

Anyone have video of Jack Dougherty's attempt to emulate "The Natural" Dusty Rhodes' Bionic Elbow to the head? What goon! You would never see a UND player do. Real classy, Wisconsin.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            Anyone have video of Jack Dougherty's attempt to emulate "The Natural" Dusty Rhodes' Bionic Elbow to the head? What goon! You would never see a UND player do. Real classy, Wisconsin.
                            Don't be ridiculous. Dougherty never even brought his elbow up to try and connect with the filthy Sue.

Obvious freshman mistake.
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Don't be ridiculous. Dougherty never even brought his elbow up to try and connect with the filthy Sue.

Obvious freshman mistake.
                              It's hard to intentionally harm something you can't catch and can barely keep track of.

Comment

For those who were at the game, did it seem like the kick-in goal that deflating to the team? On radio, it sounded like the Badgers were playing very well after they got by the major and it was anybody's game.

Comment

Working...
                                X