X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Good win ugly game, 2 once proud programs looking like cellar dwellers. Lots of mistakes, not much D. Romeo was the better goalie but that ain't saying much.
    Good show of fan support and school spirit for the football recruits in the house.

Comment

Anyone not there or probably even some that were there missed the giant sign of a huge moveable dick being shoved in and out of a huge wildcat mouth. Apparently Red didn't like it, he was PO'ed and motioned for the students to stop it and take it down. I saw it and thought it was quite inappropriate but funny in a sick kind of way. It was only up for a half a minute or so tops. Place was really full for the first time this year
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Well at least we beat UHN twice this year so far and beat BC. When your team is one of the worst in the nation you gotta enjoy what you can.

Comment

Anyone not there or probably even some that were there missed the giant sign of a huge moveable dick being shoved in and out of a huge wildcat mouth. Apparently Red didn't like it, he was PO'ed and motioned for the students to stop it and take it down. I saw it and thought it was quite inappropriate but funny in a sick kind of way. It was only up for a half a minute or so tops. Place was really full for the first time this year
          Yup..received a text of it from a fan at the game. Wow. I mean, UNH is not immune to putting up stuff to enrage etc. We'll have bears hanging from nooses at our game tonight, I can tell you that.
          I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

biggest crowd this year
            Perhaps the best thing the two programs could do as long as they are cellar dwellers is to just play each other 30 times a season. Each would probably win 15...better record than they have now, and it would create more excitement...
            UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Game tonight on DISH TV...CH. 450

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                Game tonight on DISH TV...CH. 450
                In HD on WBIN, Comcast 811 for those in the northern MA area.

Comment

Instant replay is probably one of the worst things ever to happen to sports, all I'm going to say.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Instant replay is probably one of the worst things ever to happen to sports, all I'm going to say.
                    Looked like a good goal from the replay too.

Comment

Bunyon screwed Maine BIG TIME! Hopefully, Gendron will send that one into the Lil' Emperor.

Comment

Morris standing on his head tonight. Very strong game so far.

Comment

UNH had one taken away now too.

Comment

We're in full prevent mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyman99 View Post
                              We're in full prevent mode.
                              Yeah.....one of the things still leftover from the Whitehead era......

Comment

Cam Brown!

And then Shore to Vesey!.....AWESOME!!!!!

3-Zip.

Comment

Working...
                                X