This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
    Do you mean in the Short term or the Long term?
    Both. Some guys are great associate or ast coaches.

Comment

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
      Do you mean in the Short term or the Long term?
      Hoky was saying Red was a great choice when he was announced so.................
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
        A REAL BAD Idea...sorry that's imo...you can drink either before or after the game...and I like to drink...but I like to watch a game and not have to deal with the slob or two that can ruin the game being watched...but I maybe in the minority on this subject.
        I only agree with you because of how the Alfond is laid out. There are no cup holders on the seats and the bench seating would be a nightmare. There would be beer and brawls everywhere. They serve beer at UM basketball games at the CIC in Bangor but that building is spacious and every seat has a cupholder. It is awesome being able to purchase a beer and watch the game though.......

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
          I totally agree. I think I posted the math on this for add'l revenue last year. And as far as addressing the "problems" that may occur, perhaps a consult with the Agganis folks would be prudent. They don't seem to have any problems. I've been to 3 games at Agganis and have never witnessed any drunk and disorderly behavior.
          Their arena is new and modern with spacious seating.......all individual seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            Corkum wouldn't be this bad, 100% guarantee it
            Would he have better recruits committed so far???

Comment

I wonder how his recruiting would be?

Comment

Saw Chicago defeat the Bruins with Scott Darling in the net and he was sensational. Could turn out better than Bishop or Howard. It was unfortunate that Scott had “health issues” for a couple of years when he was at Maine. He is Chicago’s goalie of the future.

Comment

Like they use to say about Don Zimmer,as a Manager he was a good 3rd Base Coach.

Comment

If only people had analyzed Whitehead like this after 1.5 years instead of giving him a pass for a decade..........

Comment

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                      If only people had analyzed Whitehead like this after 1.5 years instead of giving him a pass for a decade..........
                      People did just not the right people I guess

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        People did just not the right people I guess
                        Funny.....I don't remember people on here other than myself, you , and 1 or 2 others having a problem with Whitehead until his last couple of seasons. He coached Maine for 12 years.

Comment

Funny.....I don't remember people on here other than myself, you , and 1 or 2 others having a problem with Whitehead until his last couple of seasons. He coached Maine for 12 years.
                          Tim said there were 5 internet crazies

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Tim said there were 5 internet crazies
                            Guilty as charged.......me and sandie.

Comment

Whitehead also had Grant with him the first few years. As long as Grant was around, I was cool with whoever being the head man.

Comment

In Tim's second season on Dec. 15 the team was 13-1-2 soooo not a lot to analyze there besides the pairwise.

Team's 10 games under 500 the whole operation deserves to be picked apart for better or worse

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                                43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                                104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                                3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Working...
                                X