Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale Hockey 2014-2015. 138 miles to the ultimate goal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yale Hockey 2014-2015. 138 miles to the ultimate goal.

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
    Oh I hope the team feels the same way you do about Harvard. Because you guys are in for a real surprise when you see us tonight. Get ready for 60 minutes of hell.
    You may be too young to remember this incident, it is the reason longtime Yale fans sometimes post with Harvard (sucks)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4kai4FL0MQ
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

DiChiara-Hitchcock-Killian
      Orzetti-Wilson-Day
      Learned-Cooper-Doherty
      Repensky some shifts on D
      ???

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
        Oh I hope the team feels the same way you do about Harvard. Because you guys are in for a real surprise when you see us tonight. Get ready for 60 minutes of hell.
        Not quite hell, but a really good, hard fought, game. Nice 4 point weekend on the road for Yale.

I'm glad I have the DIRECTV sports package and could watch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
          Not quite hell, but a really good, hard fought, game. Nice 4 point weekend on the road for Yale.

I'm glad I have the DIRECTV sports package and could watch the game.
          Yale was outplayed in both games and came away with 4 pts. So yes, a very nice and fortunate weekend for Yale.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
            Yale was outplayed in both games and came away with 4 pts. So yes, a very nice and fortunate weekend for Yale.
            Fortunate doesn't bother me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
              I can see maybe Harvard had outplayed Yale, but it is pretty tough to win 4-1 when being outplayed. Lyon WAS the difference in both games, and hopefully will be for many games in the future.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Anybody know how many times Yale and Harvard can play each other this year?

Comment

3 times in the regular season and as many as three more times in the ECAC tourney. Add one more game in the NCAA tourney finals and there is a possibility to play each other seven times.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

The same is true of Princeton (though not likely) by the way.

Comment

More of a sarcastic question. If you watched that awful broadcast last night they mentioned it every 2 minutes!

Comment

Anybody know what's up with Hayden? Did he get hurt Friday?

Comment

I heard an elbow to the head against Dartmouth. Given Allain's nondisclosure policy, it could be anything from a headache to a heart transplant.

Comment

Weberg was out as well with an injury.
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Lyon has been named ECAC Goalie of the week! http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2014-1..._Weekly_Awards
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Big weekend upstate, Cornell is looking to break out of the slow start. No word on Weberg and Hayden, most likely will not know until game time. Interesting article about last weeks Harvard game. http://hockeythisweek.com/alexander-...-over-harvard/
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X