X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    I thought they gave away a bunch of tickets for that game
    If you're being serious, I don't think that's the case. Someone suggested that, but I don't believe anyone has officially said that. Besides, you could give away 10,000 tickets to a normal game and we would still only get 4000 showing up. Mankato doesn't do a great job of aupporting our trams to say the least.
    Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

• Re: WCHA 2014-15: Semi-colons make things seem important

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
      Let's see how we draw for Princeton this weekend with finals week over and break started.
      Probably not well. I don't know what the Thanksgiving weekend and after-finals attendance averages are, but that might be interesting to look at as well, along with the non-conference breakdowns Geof discussed. This weekend for Kato might be the perfect storm of after finals, non-conference, out of state opponent to really depress attendance. The boys better bring their own energy to the rink this weekend, because the crowd might not supply much.

Comment

Spent too much time crunching numbers on Tech's attendance since the 08-09 season:

https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Spent too much time crunching numbers on Tech's attendance since the 08-09 season:

Neato.
          MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

Nice work. A lot of good talking points.

Comment

Love the bitterness that in an otherwise straightforward presentation of facts, you still need to resort to NCHC name calling to make yourself feel better. It's awesome.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I regret that I only have two thumbs to turn up at this post.

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
                  If you're being serious, I don't think that's the case. Someone suggested that, but I don't believe anyone has officially said that. Besides, you could give away 10,000 tickets to a normal game and we would still only get 4000 showing up. Mankato doesn't do a great job of aupporting our trams to say the least.
                  I am being serious. I was chatting with a guy who volunteers to usher at the VWC and he stated that is what he was told. Not a big deal but it was nice to see that building all filled up.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    I am being serious. I was chatting with a guy who volunteers to usher at the VWC and he stated that is what he was told. Not a big deal but it was nice to see that building all filled up.
                    Well if that is the case that they gave away more than normal, again haven't heard that to be verified but who knows, they passed up revenue. I got to the game late and there were 20+ people in the lobby wanting to buy tickets from me.

Comment

gfmorris:

Fitzg3rald Factor stands at two for the year!
                      Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                      FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                      NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                      NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                      NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                      NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                      Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                      Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
                        gfmorris:

Fitzg3rald Factor stands at two for the year!
                        And you're 2-0-0 when it happens.

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Love the bitterness that in an otherwise straightforward presentation of facts, you still need to resort to NCHC name calling to make yourself feel better. It's awesome.
                          ...and you would never denigrate another program, fan or league...
                          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

No msu-princeton game tonight. Cancelled due to too many players with the flu.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
                              No msu-princeton game tonight. Cancelled due to too many players with the flu.
                              That's both crazy and a little scary that the team went down that fast.

GFM
                              Geof F. Morris
                              UAH BSE MAE 2002
                              UAHHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                                That's both crazy and a little scary that the team went down that fast.

GFM
                                It is strange, as good as we looked in the last 45 minutes last night. All I know is I'm getting out of town, fast!

Comment

Working...
                                X