X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    i should know this by now but forgive me, what's the bag policy at bu? coming straight from work. thanks.
    Here ya go, claver.

Edit: Yikes that's huge.
    Last edited by Flatlander14; 01-14-2015, 02:53 PM. Reason: lol
    Boston University 2014
    It's all part of the plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
      Six multi-point games for Wilson in recent weeks, including last night's 2G,2A game. He's five away from his career best point total.

Bonino's been slumping, while Nieto missed a stretch with an ankle injury.
      I'm pretty sure he is in a contract year. Colin always battled groin injuries at BU and I always wondered if that has hampered him in the pros. His lack of production just hadn't added up. The strength and skill just don't vanish. Unfortunately I can no longer go to capgeek to verify his contract status. Anyone know of a competitor site?

Comment

Originally posted by kbz View Post
        I'm pretty sure he is in a contract year. Colin always battled groin injuries at BU and I always wondered if that has hampered him in the pros. His lack of production just hadn't added up. The strength and skill just don't vanish. Unfortunately I can no longer go to capgeek to verify his contract status. Anyone know of a competitor site?
        http://stats.nhlnumbers.com/player_s...9-wilson-colin
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
          Good question. But I'm glad we won it....

Interesting last shooutout goal there from Hohmann. Hohmann had no idea it had gone in.
          Nice that Quinn gave the upperclassmen a chance to have some fun. If it counted, Eichel just might have been chosen.

Comment

Originally posted by goalguard View Post
            Nice that Quinn gave the upperclassmen a chance to have some fun. If it counted, Eichel just might have been chosen.
            Also served as good practice for ERod and Hohmann who sometimes aren't the greatest finishers, as well as O'Connor. The team seemed pretty pumped to win it, so despite shootouts being generally stupid, if it was a mental boost for the team, great.
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by goalguard View Post
              I have to think that if we'd gotten to the third shooter Jack would have been chosen.
              Boston University 2009 Champs
              Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

• Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                I have to think that if we'd gotten to the third shooter Jack would have been chosen.
                I thought someone else was announced as the third but can't remember who it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander14 View Post
                  Here ya go, claver.

Edit: Yikes that's huge.
                  much appreciated, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by goalguard View Post
                    I thought someone else was announced as the third but can't remember who it was.
                    Ah, I didn't remember hearing any announcement. Anything's possible.
                    Boston University 2009 Champs
                    Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

BC weekend without Mookie doesn't feel right. WHERE YA AT MOOK!!!?

Our stud Message Board forward is out with a Lower Body. We're gonna get slaughtered!!!

BU Hockey: Big Weekend. Don't Suck.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                        BC weekend without Mookie doesn't feel right.
                        i agree

Comment

O'Connor was interviewed on The Pipeline Show tonight. He confirmed that half a dozen NHL teams have expressed interest, including Edmonton, whose GM, Craig MacTavish, met with him a few weeks ago. OC's interview skills are as good as his goaltending skills. The show should be available as an archive.

Edit: Archived file
                          Last edited by Rogie21; 01-16-2015, 09:49 AM.
                          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Tough test tonight, BC has been on a roll since we snuck out of Conte with a W. We need the best players to have big games. needless to say.
                            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

O'Connor was interviewed on The Pipeline Show tonight. He confirmed that half a dozen NHL teams have expressed interest, including Edmonton, whose GM, Craig MacTavish, met with him a few weeks ago. OC's interview skills are as good as his goaltending skills. The show should be available as an archive.

Should not be happening during season

Comment

Should not be happening during season

Comment

Working...
                                X