Oksanen-Eichel-O’Regan
    Rodrigues-Baillargeon-Hohmann
    Greer-Lane-Olsson
    Phelps-Moran-Roberto

Grzelcyk-MacLeod
    Fortunato-Hickey
    Somerby- Diffley
    O’Connor

Diffley is getting noticed. TSN has him ranked #90 for the NHL June draft.
    http://www.tsn.ca/craig-s-list-mcdav...-neck-1.177115
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

BU wearing alternates. BEAUTIFUL!
      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
      ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Hoo boy. Lucky to have a tie there. Sloppy and lackadaisical for 55 minutes. These guys need to start playing all 60. They were great in the OT.
        Go BU!

Comment

Not that I like your normal uniforms but man, those alternates? Not a good look IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Not that I like your normal uniforms but man, those alternates? Not a good look IMO.
            Says the man who's team wears baby-poo colored jerseys. I actually like 'em. They looked like Russia when they played the World Junior Team.

That own goal goal is freakin' hysterical. (We can laugh now.) Gotta crank it up tonight and get back to BU hockey. Sounds like a complete suck-fest last night.
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
              Says the man who's team wears baby-poo colored jerseys. I actually like 'em. They looked like Russia when they played the World Junior Team.

That own goal goal is freakin' hysterical. (We can laugh now.) Gotta crank it up tonight and get back to BU hockey. Sounds like a complete suck-fest last night.
              Agreed. I like them a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post

So where do we put that compared to the Pete MacArthur own goal off his skates in the 1-0 loss to BC back in '07?
                Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                  Agreed. I like them a lot.
                  of course you did. just needed CCCP on the front and you're all set

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                    So where do we put that compared to the Pete MacArthur own goal off his skates in the 1-0 loss to BC back in '07?
                    Another notable own goal was in the 95 season in the big comeback bs the Lowell Chiefs.

What I'm trying to say is, own goals=national championships
                    :-D
                    Go BU!

Comment

Gotta hand it to you guys, Bucky was getting the best of it all night until Quinn employed that own goal strategy... It sucked the life out of the Badgers and lulled them to sleep. Would have never thought of it myself.

Congrats to BU on the comeback. See you tonight back at the KC where we'll hopefully be better prepared for your Boston shenanigans!
                      Originally posted by WiscTJK
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                      Originally posted by Timothy A
                      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Any video anywhere? All I have seen is the own goal on one of the recaps. Would love to see the EAGs.
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Maybe it's because I'm tired or my brain is frozen because it's freezing here, but I can't for the life of me figure out what an EAG is.

Thought it was interesting last night to see the coaching staff head back to the bench to start the third a few minutes before the team. Did the team say "You guys go, we want to talk" or did the coaches say " I'm going to leave you guys to figure this out."

No idea why they had a shoot out. Was it because Wisconsin was trying to say this is what we do here to give them a bit of a mental edge going into tomorrow? Then the teams lined up for the handshake, which was funny because they usually don't do handshakes after each game when they play them twice. In a weekend. Maybe it was BU saying "You made us do the shoot out, we won, now let's do the handshake?" Obviously I'm thinking way too much about it,

Hoping for a better effort tonight. They looked a little slow last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                            Gotta hand it to you guys, Bucky was getting the best of it all night until Quinn employed that own goal strategy... It sucked the life out of the Badgers and lulled them to sleep. Would have never thought of it myself.

Congrats to BU on the comeback. See you tonight back at the KC where we'll hopefully be better prepared for your Boston shenanigans!
                            BU Hockey: East Coast Brilliance.
                            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Maybe it's because I'm tired or my brain is frozen because it's freezing here, but I can't for the life of me figure out what an EAG is.
                              EAG... keep going. You can spell EAGLES.

Extra Attacker Goal.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

It's 2nd semester which means Eichel has stopped going to class. 1 and done!

Comment

Working...
                                X