This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
    I would highly doubt it. Let him rest. Plus, whoever was going to play in his place - let that guy get some icetime.
    THAT GUY, whoever it is, got plenty of ice time last year. We all know the results of that
    Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
      THAT GUY, whoever it is, got plenty of ice time last year. We all know the results of that
      Thank you Russia if he is back!

Comment

I speak in jest of course. Kid needs a rest I'm sure. Selfishly I hope he plays

Comment

Eichel back for tomorrow?
          How easily we forget; he's on his way to the "Q". He'll be in uniform for tomorrow night's game vs. Donutsandbacon.
          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

I speak in jest of course. Kid needs a rest I'm sure. Selfishly I hope he plays
            he can rest sun-thurs next week. no classes, just make the flight to bucky
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

1-2 inches according to Harvey on 5. Turning to rain by 9pm and it's gonna be pushing 60 on Sunday.
              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Who's tracking the Eichel flight online?

Comment

• Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                  Who's tracking the Eichel flight online?
                  Kid could walk back and make puck drop
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Air Canada flight 7676 from Montreal arrives at 908 pm at logan... Just saying

Comment

Yeah, I've changed my mind. I want him to play. Every game counts.
                      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Didn't BU miss the NCAA's because of a beanpot consolation game loss one year? Good point

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                          How easily we forget; he's on his way to the "Q". He'll be in uniform for tomorrow night's game vs. Donutsandbacon.
                          exactly

Comment

So the "BC Kid" is reporting that last night the BC coaching staff said their players are exhausted but are trying to work out the logistics to get them to Dartmouth. Since the BU game is in Boston, I assume logistics is not an issue, only if Eichel feels rested enough to play.

Just single seat tickets and standing room left for tonight's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                              So the "BC Kid" is reporting that last night the BC coaching staff said their players are exhausted but are trying to work out the logistics to get them to Dartmouth. Since the BU game is in Boston, I assume logistics is not an issue, only if Eichel feels rested enough to play.

Just single seat tickets and standing room left for tonight's game.
                              Montreal to Hanover is about 180 miles. Have one of the parents start driving now, and arrive in Dartmouth by 2:00PM... easy peasy!

On the tickets... I wonder if that includes the student tickets / if they have been released to the general public yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

On the tickets... I wonder if that includes the student tickets / if they have been released to the general public yet.
                                It looks like they didn't sell 118/108. No reason why they can't sell 108 IMO. I guess that is where some SRO holders will end up.

Comment

Working...
                                X