X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
    Are you certain it will be a sellout? Is the US WJC team that great an attraction to the general public? Or is the venue the attraction? Won't the student body be gone?
    Still a good amount of tickets available on the Agganis website but conceivable it could sell out unless the website is holding tickets for later release that we can't see. I wouldn't say probable though. Students were gone for the Colgate game but attendance was higher than WBA capacity. A few BC players/recruits on the team could generate some interest from that fanbase. Obviously the novelty of the venue is a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
      Are you certain it will be a sellout? Is the US WJC team that great an attraction to the general public? Or is the venue the attraction? Won't the student body be gone?
      Online only about 100 tickets are available right now, 5 days before the game. I don't know what was blocked off as student seating; if BU gave them more than will be around in Mid December maybe some of those will be released for public sale later this week.

Comment

The big question that no one has answered: Are they going to sell beer at this game?

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
          Online only about 100 tickets are available right now, 5 days before the game. I don't know what was blocked off as student seating; if BU gave them more than will be around in Mid December maybe some of those will be released for public sale later this week.
          Looks like close to 250 to me. I think they might be holding some tickets since I can't conceive "Section N" being sold out before sections 1 & 14. Does section N even still exist?! It's on the website map.

Comment

Anyone who has frequented women's games - care to comment on what "Upgrades" have taken place at WBA since the men's team last played there? When was it - December 2005? January 2006? Wow time flies.
            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
              Looks like close to 250 to me. I think they might be holding some tickets since I can't conceive "Section N" being sold out before sections 1 & 14. Does section N even still exist?! It's on the website map.
              Section N may not exist anymore but just be left over in ticketmaster's system, or maybe it's the student allotment? Your estimation may be better than mine, but even at 250 I see those all being sold, especially since it was just put up for public sale in the last couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                Anyone who has frequented women's games - care to comment on what "Upgrades" have taken place at WBA since the men's team last played there? When was it - December 2005? January 2006? Wow time flies.
                Let's make that January 2005.
                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                  I believe they have seamless glass now, like at Agganis, and they got a new ice making system installed when the women's team went D1. Better lighting as well. It really doesn't look that different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatlander14 View Post
                    How?

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                      Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                      Section N may not exist anymore but just be left over in ticketmaster's system, or maybe it's the student allotment? Your estimation may be better than mine, but even at 250 I see those all being sold, especially since it was just put up for public sale in the last couple days.
                      ETA: Just played around, if you select the 3 pack thing BU is selling there are different (read: better.) WBA seats available. Who knows how many of those there are and how close/far from a sellout the game really is.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                        How?
                        North Dakota split its series with Denver, Minnesota State blanked Princeton before surrendering to a flu outbreak and your Crimson had the weekend off and have only played a dozen games. Not the total stretch you're making it out to be.

Comment

Where is sec O? Never been In the joint!
                          Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                            Where is sec O? Never been In the joint!

There is no section O
                            Boston University 2014
                            It's all part of the plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurl82 View Post
                              North Dakota split its series with Denver, Minnesota State blanked Princeton before surrendering to a flu outbreak and your Crimson had the weekend off and have only played a dozen games. Not the total stretch you're making it out to be.
                              How can team that is 10th in PWR be #1 in polls? I'd say a stretch, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by bothman View Post
                                How can team that is 10th in PWR be #1 in polls? I'd say a stretch, no?
                                HARVARD should be above our boys at this juncture
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X