X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

As the world turns.....

Today's episode goes back to the vastness of morontown (aka WWA or HAA)

Our hero calls the ticket office and asked about the wjc game. "I heard we can pick the seats we use to have at WBA, but when I picked my tickets on the website it just implied I "got" seats. Do I have to tell you where I want to sit?"
    Yes sir you do. We have you here as getting seats, but can move you. What seats do we want?
    "I wanted my old seats. I know the section, but if you can tell me the # of rows up that will help as I was a couple from the top. Along with the number of seats in that section as I was 5&6 from the end."
    Sorry. I don't have that information here in the ticket office (!?!?!?). I only know the section numbers.
    "Oh"
    You could of course look online and call back.
    "Um, you don't have that information available to you now to help customers?"
    No we don't. Again you can look online and call back.

Just amazing
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ahti back on the first line. Piccinich joins Rodrigues and Hohmann on the second line.
      3rd-Phelps-Lane-Roberto
      4th-Greer-Moran-Duane
      Same D and OC in goal
      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Sure the games on TV, but low-def only! # Barbaric
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
          Sure the games on TV, but low-def only! # Barbaric
          not on mookie's tv

Comment

always nice to escape puddinville with a W. (and always nice to only have to stop by once a year )

Comment

And a nice birthday present for you too!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                And a nice birthday present for you too!
                well sure, but it's not about me

Comment

That was a beautiful goal by Oksanen on the assist by O'Regan. Your team is a bit different from last year. Great depth and good goal tending by O'Connor.

Comment

Another nice road league win.
                    - Can we please wear the original road uniforms once in a while? I'm getting tired of the candy canes, I don't care what our record is with them.
                    - Like Bomber said, what terrible quality TV...half the screen was blocked by the ticker and the scoreboard banner (and the Lumber ad). Hard to even see the puck most of the time
                    - Nice job shutting things down after the early crazy angle goal. Maine certainly had many more chances (including a breakaway), but somehow we kept things out. The d did a nice job of clearing out the rebounds.
                    - Phelps and Lane could be clones. Great work by those two and Roberto in the third period keeping possession.
                    - Ho, hum, two more points for Eichel. He shot our of a cannon on both his SHG assist and his ENG. His speed is just ridiculous.
                    Last edited by defkit; 11-15-2014, 07:41 AM.
                    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                      Another nice road league win.
                      - Can we please wear the original road uniforms once in a while? I'm getting tired of the candy canes, I don't care what our record is with them.
                      - Like Bomber said, what terrible quality TV...half the screen was blocked by the ticker and the scoreboard banner (and the Lumber ad). Hard to even see the puck most of the time
                      - Nice job shutting things down after the early crazy angle goal. Maine certainly had many more chances (including a breakaway), but somehow we kept things out. The d did a nice job of clearing out the rebounds.
                      - Phelps and Lane could be clones. Great work but those two and Roberto in the third period keeping possession.
                      - Ho, hum, two more points for Eichel. He shot our of a cannon on both his SHG assist and his ENG. His speed is just ridiculous.
                      Thing I always say about Eichel...never looks like he is trying to skate fast and is by you quickly
                      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Comment

• Another great ENG this week. Eichel surrounded by players on the right side of screen and next thing you know he blows by them and is all alone. Also, what a great individual effort by him on the SHG. Both are examples of his deceptive yet blazing speed.

Comment

Eichel is the real deal, he was fun to watch except I'm a Maine fan BUs D Was the only weak point, maine was in behind them all night but as usual can't score. You guys kill us at Agannis as Maine will do there rollover on the road bit
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Eichel is the real deal, he was fun to watch except I'm a Maine fan BUs D Was the only weak point, maine was in behind them all night but as usual can't score. You guys kill us at Agannis as Maine will do there rollover on the road bit
                              That'll work, cool

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                4 Freshmen, 1 Sophomore and 1 Junior on d - so there will be growing pains. But skill wise, an significant upgrade to what we have had since that crew that won it all in 2009. Fortunato scares me in his own end a little, but clearly has some good puck-moving skills (he needs a few high-scrabble score letters added to his name to fall in line with Warsofsky and Grizz). MacLeod will take his share of bad penalties. Diffely looks strong all around, though a little ray. Hickey is the complete package.

Agreed they had trouble containing the Maine forwards last night. Thankfully, www have a great goalie behind them.
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X