X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Originally posted by goalguard View Post
    If the team needed to learn a lesson, better they learn it on 11/1 than 11/7.
    Two points is two points in league play. Thought you were gonna say 4/7

Comment

Hmm... apparently the BC game is sold out. I am looking for two tickets, if anyone happens to have any available. Thanks in advance...

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
        Hmm... apparently the BC game is sold out. I am looking for two tickets, if anyone happens to have any available. Thanks in advance...
        It's not sold out, it's just currently in the you have to buy a 3-game pack to get a ticket to it stage, I'd expect that to be dropped, and single game tix on sale for it, at some point this week, possibly Monday.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
          It's not sold out, it's just currently in the you have to buy a 3-game pack to get a ticket to it stage, I'd expect that to be dropped, and single game tix on sale for it, at some point this week, possibly Monday.
          I guess I should have clarified - through the season ticket holder resources. I'll keep an eye out on that tomorrow. Thanks!

BU Alum '07

Comment

Are you talking the game at Conte or the one at Agganis in January?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Are you talking the game at Conte or the one at Agganis in January?
              Conte

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                The ride from hell. Would be a perfect 4 pm Sunday game every year
                There is no worse drive in HE than the one to PC on a Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                  Notre Dame anytime! (Why are they in Hockey East again?)

Comment

Is the Friday game streamed?
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      Is the Friday game streamed?
                      The Friday game is on NBC Sports Net. (590 for you Verizon customers out there.) I got nothin' on streaming info. Other than the fact my stream is still strong! (No given at my age.)
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                        THIS.

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                        Notre Dame anytime! (Why are they in Hockey East again?)
                        I think it would be easier to fly to Chicago and drive to Notre Dame then get to Providence on a Friday. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          I think it would be easier to fly to Chicago and drive to Notre Dame then get to Providence on a Friday. Seriously.
                          You clearly are forgetting the multiple times the team flight was forced to land in cities that weren't Chicago while trying to get to ND last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                            You clearly are forgetting the multiple times the team flight was forced to land in cities that weren't Chicago while trying to get to ND last year.
                            I still think that was a shorter trip than a regualr Friday night drive to Providence.

So, Friday's game is at 8pm, right?

Comment

OK - someone has to be the sacrificial lamb, so I guess it might as well be me. I can always be counted on to disrupt the frivolity with negativity...but I have thick skin.

Speaking of "streaming," is that what they are calling the BU feed? I didn't say anything for the first few games, but this is getting ridiculous. It's unwatchable (is that a word?). I counted at least 40 times where it "skipped backwards" and repeated the previous 10 or 15 seconds. "Here comes Eichel right down Central...shot goes just wide...sticked into the corner...picked up by... Here comes Eichel right down Central...shot goes just wide...sticked into the corner...picked up by O'Regan..."

Last year I think CBS Sports or someone was doing this. But my question is this: Is this produced locally? Is a third-party picking up the stream? How can it be this continuously bad? BU has a pretty renowned School of Public Communications. You would think someone would be able to resolve the issues with this. I watched the stream on the PC website Friday night and they did a fantastic job.

Regardless of the production, the camera work could be done better by a third-grader. They are obviously people who don't understand the game, as they immediately zoom way in when someone has the puck and then you lose sight of the puck when it moves (somebody needs to tell these people the puck moves QUICKLY in hockey) because the field of view is so small.

Really pathetic...

Comment

Dude, the name changed 30 years ago to the College of Communication. Keep up, would ya?

Comment

Working...
                                X