X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    this surprises me, i didnt think there was ANY rink you had not been to. BU must have not played there than
    I was planning to go to that game. IIRC, my reason for not going was weather-related.

In other news, I can't remember if it was here in this thread or one of mookie's awesome threads, but I believe he actually nailed it - BU vaults up to 6th in the poll/pole/pohl. I know. It means nothing. Still, it's fun to see.

Comment

Mixed feelings about the jump to #6 in this poll, especially with Providence dropping to #8. Going into the season I thought that the Friars were the team to beat. Maybe they thought so, too, and lost their edge. They're going to be pumped, especially Friday night in their tiny teacup of a rink.

A week ago most of us would have been okay with a home-and-home split with PC. Maybe that still should be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by goalguard View Post
        Mixed feelings about the jump to #6 in this poll, especially with Providence dropping to #8. Going into the season I thought that the Friars were the team to beat. Maybe they thought so, too, and lost their edge. They're going to be pumped, especially Friday night in their tiny teacup of a rink.

A week ago most of us would have been okay with a home-and-home split with PC. Maybe that still should be the case.
        PC has played without Jankowski in three out of four games as he was injured in the season opener. Gilmour and McKenzie who were their top two d guys missed the Ohio State games. Parisi who is one of their other dmen got injured vs the USA squad and McKenzie and Gilmour came back this past weekend.

Jankowski is key as everyone gets pushed back in the lineup as he is their top forward...don't let Mauermann confuse you lol

Plus Gillies hasn't been very good either....this PC team didn't win a game in Boston last year at all
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by goalguard View Post

I'd be happy with a split. I don't expect the team to go undefeated. However, just based on how they play regardless of the opponent I'm upgrading my optimism about this season a bit.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

all y'all read the TMQ article on the home page?

interesting throw away at the end on wisconsin having an exhibition vs st norbert. offered as an alternative to canadian colleges coming down.

poor JD would be torn if westfield st played up the road at the newton highlands
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Any word on the Macleod injury- We are pretty thin after the top 6 defensemen

Comment

Jankowski and Parisi could be back for PC this weekend according to their beat writer...
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Q said Sat night he should be OK.

Likely was only a two-game suspension and 15 hours of community service, so he'll probably be in the lineup Friday.
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Oct 29th.....

Still undefeated

Comment

nesn

n o w

Comment

If you can't make it to Providence, you can watch for free!

Comment

'the season' just went through the cornell msg game.

did we win again now?!?!

not until easter i believe.... this'll be interesting to watch (i hope)

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Oct 29th.....

Still undefeated
                            Hoping for a split this weekend, aren't cha?
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              Hoping for a split this weekend, aren't cha?
                              2pts would be outstanding (is that ok to say here jd?)

Comment

First big challenge for new DHO Scott Young: get the Terriers to Schneider in time for a pre-game skate.
                                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X