X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

So we're good now, right?
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

10/25-11/7 vs Mich, at PC, vs PC, at BC
      That's the 2nd toughest (on paper) stretch of the season. At 10:30pm on November 7th we should know where this team stands, catch y'all then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
        So Brian Pinho (PC) gets HEA Rookie of the Week with a 2GP 2-0-2 over Jack Eichel who had 1GP 2-2-4??

I guess they are already concerned that they are going to be giving ROW to Eichel so much that they feel the need to spread it around already. Jeez, its only week 2.
        prob more to do with scoring in back to back games, inckuding it winner in 2-1 win in road, vs a school of the blind opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
          So we're good now, right?
          I'm not so sure. According to the Pairwise we wouldn't even make the NCAA tournament!

Comment

Anyone not using their tickets for the usndpt this Saturday that they want to email to Mookie?!?
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

How does one post/embed a video?

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                Having zero powerplays helps.
                No excuses. No powerplay goals = failure.

BU 2014-2015: We've got a rock solid D and can score at will, but I wanna see some PPs.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  How does one post/embed a video?
                  If it's like HTML, all you need to do is go to Youtube video and click share then click on embed and copy the embed code.
                  https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                  Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

You guys should riot. 2-0 after beating exhibition and UMass and BC you didn't even break the top 10!?! Teams that haven't even won a game are ranked higher than you!

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                      If it's like HTML, all you need to do is go to Youtube video and click share then click on embed and copy the embed code.
                      Tried that twice. Didn't work. Big sigh.

I was trying to embed the video to Iko Iko. Someone more creative than me needs to redo the lyrics to Eichel Eichel. And maybe get the band to play it. Or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                        So Brian Pinho (PC) gets HEA Rookie of the Week with a 2GP 2-0-2 over Jack Eichel who had 1GP 2-2-4??

I guess they are already concerned that they are going to be giving ROW to Eichel so much that they feel the need to spread it around already. Jeez, its only week 2.
                        Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. He was lined up to get the POTW until that Vermont guy got his hat trick. Then I thought - well at least he'll get ROTW again. I mean I get that Pinho had the game winner, but Eichel took the team on his back in the third period, and turned a 1 goal game into a rout with 4 straight goals that he had a hand in.

I guess he has set the bar so high for himself already in the eyes of the media, or coaches.
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Anyone not using their tickets for the usndpt this Saturday that they want to email to Mookie?!?
                          so everyone here is going saturday night??!?! golly gee
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            so everyone here is going saturday night??!?! golly gee
                            Well the consecutive home exhibitions spanning the first 3 weeks of the season is a rare event and hardly one to be missed. I'm just waiting for the season when BU schedules a game against the Red Dogs in the middle of November. BU: It's never too late for pre-season hockey!!!

Comment

Nice article on BU by Jeff Cox. While I agree with his observations, its a lot to read into after only 2 games, 1 being an exhibition. I am hopefully optimistic though.

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014...uck-possession

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                                Nice article on BU by Jeff Cox. While I agree with his observations, its a lot to read into after only 2 games, 1 being an exhibition. I am hopefully optimistic though.

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014...uck-possession
                                My takeaway is they've made a very strong 1st impression and it wouldn't be a major surprise if BU exceeds expectations this season. Having said that, I'll withhold further judgment until after the Michigan/PC(x2)/BC stretch.

Comment

Working...
                                X