X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buoldtimer
    replied
    Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

I hope Jim Pryor is okay, for his sake and ours. Today's PA announcer was annoying in the extreme. Does anyone know who he is?

On a separate topic, enough with the stupid Dance Contest.

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied

Originally posted by Ronnieb View Post
    Eichel missing a good game!
    Yeah, too bad he went to the Q.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnieb
    replied

Eichel missing a good game!

Leave a comment:

• Rogie21
    replied

Originally posted by coachhockeybob View Post
    Just heard Olson with Baillargeon, and AO. Would love to see Roberto there, but it is nice to hear the coaches mixing the lines up. Homan 3rd line center at morning skate.
    Rodrigues-Eichel-O’Regan
    Oksanen-Baillargeon-Olsson
    Greer-Lane-Hohmann
    Phelps-Moran-Roberto

No changes on defense

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied
    Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    iglescum
    Hey Mook. We missed ya.

BU Hockey: Shake-Up

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    After the game, the police were talking with the group the guy who jumped over the boards was sitting with, all of them were wearing BC gear. Also nice of you guys to throw multiple boxes of popcorn on the ice - classy.
    iglescum

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied

Just heard Olson with Baillargeon, and AO. Would love to see Roberto there, but it is nice to hear the coaches mixing the lines up. Homan 3rd line center at morning skate.
    I like what I've seen from Olsson, he's got some jump to him and has been the most impressive non-Jack freshman forward.

After the game, the police were talking with the group the guy who jumped over the boards was sitting with, all of them were wearing BC gear. Also nice of you guys to throw multiple boxes of popcorn on the ice - classy.

Leave a comment:

• coachhockeybob
    replied

Leave a comment:

• buoldtimer
    replied

After last night, it is time to push re-start button and try some other line combinations. This has gone on long enough.
    I agree. I think the success of BU's season hinges on Baillargeon, specifically getting him on the scoresheet. Hohmann and Oksanen can't play on the same line as Baillargeon. RB needs linemates who will dig the puck out of the corners and from along the boards, and pass it to him. Pass is the last item on AO's To Do List. Baillargeon has 4 or 5 points at this point? That stat is inconceivable given his performance last season, even taking mono into consideration. After Eichel, he's the most talented forward on the team. I saw last night's game live and on replay. Sadly, I took scant notice of Baillargeon. Olsson or Greer would be a much better fit - one man's opinion.

Leave a comment:

• buoldtimer
    replied

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Hohmann seems more interested in just mixing it up out there. But perhaps that is simply his role as his offensive game hasn't really developed over his career.
    If that's his role, he's been seriously miscast. He's better suited to mixing it up with the kids who play between periods. More his size.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Hohmann seems more interested in just mixing it up out there. But perhaps that is simply his role as his offensive game hasn't really developed over his career.

Leave a comment:

• DLG
    replied

After last night, it is time to push re-start button and try some other line combinations. This has gone on long enough.
    Yes- Hohman should not be playing with Baillargeon- carries the puck too much

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Originally posted by joegrav View Post
    I think that was my first time hearing the new goal horn at Agganis. I have to say, I always liked that it was one of the few places that didn't have one.
    Where the hell were you when I was saying how much I hated it back in November and everyone here said they loved it???? Would've been nice to have some back up.

Leave a comment:

• coachhockeybob
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied

Since Mook isn't here, allow me to play his game... How come the "journalists" don't have 3-4 solid questions ready to ask Quinn after his opening statement? Seriously. Isn't BU a journalism school?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X