X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candycanes99
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronnieb View Post
    Ho hum. Been watching before you ever knew who he was. Good player Major junior next year.
    Oh were you? And that makes you more qualified? Frankly if it took you that many games to still form the "scouting report" you're touting then I'm quite impressed.

Leave a comment:

• Tater
    replied
    Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

I picked up my Beanpot tickets at Agganis during the game yesterday. It made me think, I can't remember the last year when all 4 teams were collectively this good. All 4 teams have a legit chance to win this year. Yes, NU still has a losing record, but they have turned it around since their horrible start.

Leave a comment:

• Harry Cleverly
    replied

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    Said it all along, BU number 1 was laughable, 2nd only to Merrimack ranked there a couple years ago
    Nah, it is not laughable at all. It says what college hockey is this year. There are no super teams, and if you are at the top of one of the best leagues, that is where you are going to be.
    Right now, there is not one team in the country that you can point to as say that is a sure-fire Frozen Four team. Not one.

So if not BU, who? Minnesota-Mankato? North Dakota? Harvard? Minnesota?
    Michigan Tech? Come on?

No joke. It is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
    How thrilled are 3-year kids with getting a $50 gift certificate to Dominoes?

Yeah, okay the kiddies are cute. That is not dancing. The winner needs to be old to count to 50 and make change.
    Once hot dog and Jesus' class graduated and took the hot asian dancing girl with them, the dancing contest has been passé

Leave a comment:

• Harry Cleverly
    replied

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
    ... enough with the stupid Dance Contest.
    How thrilled are 3-year kids with getting a $50 gift certificate to Dominoes?

Yeah, okay the kiddies are cute. That is not dancing. The winner needs to be old to count to 50 and make change.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    Did hoky change his handle?
    Hoky not a dumbazz and would never claim eichel playing MJ next season

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied

Did hoky change his handle?

Leave a comment:

• Ronnieb
    replied
    Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
    You might want to consider watching in person rather than passing quick judgment oh here. He didn't just find a nut, he was mid shot before the nut got to him. Find me some more 18 year old centers who can pick corners on a legit one-time shot like that. He'll get minutes in the NHL next year.
    Ho hum. Been watching before you ever knew who he was. Good player Major junior next year.

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
    You might want to consider watching in person rather than passing quick judgment oh here. He didn't just find a nut, he was mid shot before the nut got to him. Find me some more 18 year old centers who can pick corners on a legit one-time shot like that. He'll get minutes in the NHL next year.
    whoaaa whooaaaaa whoaaaa your logic ain't welcome around here.

Leave a comment:

• candycanes99
    replied

Squirrel finds a nut. Might want to consider playing vs watching. Still No way he plays in the show next year

Leave a comment:

• buoldtimer
    replied

So, when did the Terrier paws return to the backs of the helmets?

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied
    Squirrel finds a nut. Might want to consider playing vs watching. Still No way he plays in the show next year
    Sounds good. Sign me up for year 2 on Comm Ave.!

Leave a comment:

• Jofa
    replied
    I'm sure no one at BU would mind that so why should I care again ?

Leave a comment:

• Ronnieb
    replied
    Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    You were saying?

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied
    Eichel missing a good game!
    You were saying?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X