X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Originally posted by Tater View Post
    Ridiculous that Harvard is only at #18 with one loss. Extra incentive for them, eh Scarlet!?
    That is kind of crazy. Skeptical voters....
    Dog Lover: Terriers and Bulldogs
    Boston University '06/'08
    Yale University '13

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      And there it is.... Will probably only last a week knowing we have a game tomorrow that will be a huge test, but still....whodathunk it????
      In politics there's a saying, "you can't beat somebody with nobody."
      Hard to anoint BU as best in the nation, but then again, that's true for every other team on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        And there it is....

Will probably only last a week knowing we have a game tomorrow that will be a huge test, but still....whodathunk it????
        Congrats Terrier fans! With the season you had last year this must feel great...enjoy it!
        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
          Congrats Terrier fans! With the season you had last year this must feel great...enjoy it!
          +1
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            Cheerleader.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
              Waaah. Next you are going to tell me Eichel grew up a BC fan!
              it was in the freaking article either here or in the globe. God youze people are sensitive. Like i made the friggin story up, give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                +1
                Another Cheerleader!

Felger did five minutes on Eichel this afternoon. My favorite line: If the Bruins somehow got him, Claude would have him traded after two years because he wasn't strong enough in the corners. #Truth

Tomorrows game has more significance to me because the team has a four game losing streaking against Harvard. Then they can go lose to Colgate.
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                  Obviously Eichel. Gaudreau had 44 points as a freshman with a star studded cast, Eichel on pace for 65 with 1/10th the surrounding talent

Gaudreau skated with Mullane and Carey on a natl championship team, Eichel skates with a team that was 1-103 last year

And look at the box scores. Eichel has had different linematyes in several games. Look at their production when they are on his line vs when not...
                  Ummm... you are Sooooooooooo fickle hoky.
                  Eichel will be on pace to score 100 points after Tuesday.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    it was in the freaking article either here or in the globe. God youze people are sensitive. Like i made the friggin story up, give me a break
                    ... that looks to be pretty obvious sarcasm, Tater even included the smilie.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                      ... that looks to be pretty obvious sarcasm, Tater even included the smilie.
                      Thanks. Thought it was obvious sarcasm myself since it has been mentioned many times.

Comment

felger went a little overboard saying eichel skated around the entire maine team and roofed it. he skated by one guy and before he could skate by anyone else he shot the puck. also looked like the shot went five hole. but the impressive part was it looked like he shot it through legs of dman. i'd have to go back and watch it again though.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          felger went a little overboard...
                          Really? Hard to believe.
                          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Felger is a ******
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I like Felgar. *ducks*
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                                Really?? So in your eyes if a kid is promised a 3/4 for example and does not develop as expected, the coach should be able to take scholarship away? Even if the coach was the one in charge of his development. Kid gave up other offers to other schools based upon these representations and now coach can pull it so HE might be able to win an extra game or two? Strange concept..

I highly doubt any of these coaches who make their "offers" have ever said, we will give you a 3/4 but if you dont score, we will take it away!

Bs

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Put aside your emotions and look at this in the cold-blooded manner they'll have to deal with once they leave college. You either 1) meet expectations, or 2) get cut. A lot, and I mean a lot, of BU players have loafed once they get their free ride over here. Hung over before games, years worth of stupid penalties, lackluster play, etc. I don't want to can somebody who's working hard every shift and giving as much as they can even if they aren't the most talented guy out there. I do want to get rid of players who are taking their scholarships for granted, and it sure seems like we've had a roster full of those in recent memory.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X