This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Jrrrry is 40-38-7 vs our boys as igles coach (jack retired with a winning record vs jrrrry igle )
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I knew I should've gone to a different game.

Comment

come on now scarlet...pretty even game

Comment

Siwiec!

This one's for you, Slurpees....
          Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
          when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
          "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

That was a hell of a fun game to watch.

Comment

Always nice to get a win in Conte but even better right now. It was kind of sloppy but the youngest team in college hockey went into a hostile environment, came back from being down 3 times, and found a way to win. A very likeable and fun BU team to watch that should only get better. As a BU fan you can't be more pleased or have predicted such a good start.

Comment

Crap. Is this one of those wins that ends up as a loss long term because our opponent no longer counts in PWR? I think that's 3 consecutive losses (opponent), compared to 1 loss all season (BU).

Comment

• Originally posted by limey View Post
                  Crap. Is this one of those wins that ends up as a loss long term because our opponent no longer counts in PWR? I think that's 3 consecutive losses (opponent), compared to 1 loss all season (BU).
                  We'll get over it
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by limey View Post
                    ha i'd take you up on that bet if you think that's how it ends up!

Comment

That was a pretty good win, but before BU goes and crowns themselves national champs they should probably realize none of the teams they've played currently have a winning record. Just saying. Good start, but a long way to go. Baby steps. Next step 11 wins.

Comment

Bu cleaned house and this new roster looks great.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

#9 has his own chant and everything.

But he's no Gerbe (9). Didn't see one wrist slashed, thumb broken or blood all over the ice. Softie.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            #9 has his own chant and everything.

But he's no Gerbe (9). Didn't see one wrist slashed, thumb broken or blood all over the ice. Softie.
                            Drilled a shot into Gilmour's back after the final whistle, though.
                            Go BU!

Comment

That was a rather evenly-matched game. I don't think BU played their best game, but it was good to see them get the W anyway, especially after that absolutely terrible SHG.

Any word on how Ahti is feeling after not playing the second two periods?
                              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
                                Drilled a shot into Gilmour's back after the final whistle, though.
                                Yes saw that but the BC player never reacted to it

Comment

Working...
                                X