X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    Hockey East's Game of the Week was Saturday's 2-1 loss. Video shows some different angles from the disappointing Webcast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxxj...ature=youtu.be
    That might be the strangest "recap" I have ever seen. What is with all the trippy music at the beginning?

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
      That might be the strangest "recap" I have ever seen. What is with all the trippy music at the beginning?

really...i think i saw the puck a maybe half a dozen times in the 'game coverage.'

Comment

I can't believe Hockey East put that crap up. Comes off like a first semester video editing project by some freshman.
        Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by smyler3 View Post
          I can't believe Hockey East put that crap up. Comes off like a first semester video editing project by some freshman.
          as i recall they just hired some bc grad to handle crap like this
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

No surprise. Eichel named both NCAA and HE Rookie of the Month.
            http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...11/nov5hca.php
            Last edited by Rogie21; 11-06-2014, 05:28 AM.
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              as i recall they just hired some bc grad to handle crap like this

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                No surprise. Eichel named both NCAA and HE Player of the Month.
                http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...11/nov5hca.php
                National ROOKIE of the Month....not National Player of the Month. He was also the Hockey East ROOKIE of the Month as Lucia was the conference PLAYER of the Month.
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Oh great. BC loses to UConn. I may not go on Friday now. No way they lose two in a row, especially with the game at home and on TV. Never fails. They win when I want them to lose, and lose when I want them to win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    National ROOKIE of the Month....not National Player of the Month. He was also the Hockey East ROOKIE of the Month as Lucia was the conference PLAYER of the Month.
                    rogie tends to get a tad excited over these youngsters

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Oh great. BC loses to UConn. I may not go on Friday now. No way they lose two in a row, especially with the game at home and on TV. Never fails. They win when I want them to lose, and lose when I want them to win.
                    already lost 2 in a row! and when have you wanted them to win???

Comment

Friday is going to be interesting. As much as how BC responds will say a lot about BC, how BU plays this BC team will also say a lot about BU. The tides have turned, the blood is in the water and if BU has any killer instinct early they will put BC through the ice at Conte on Friday night.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        already lost 2 in a row! and when have you wanted them to win???
                        Tonight. Because knowing if they lost tonight, it would mean BU loses Friday. And there have been times we've needed BC to win to help us out and, well, you didn't. The times are few and far between, but they have existed.

ETA: OMG, I must be reeeeeally tired and I glazed over your "already lost 2 in a row" statement. Totally spaced on that!! Great. No way no how BC loses three in a row. 8pm start. National tv as well. I'm really not looking forward to this. Maybe I'll head up to the UNH-Michigan State game.
                        Last edited by Scarlet; 11-05-2014, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Just saw the igles score and came here to see Scarlet's tears

And yup, there they are
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                            Fixed. Thanks. But it's my keyboard's fault. It has a mind of its own.
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Just saw the igles score and came here to see Scarlet's tears

And yup, there they are

I was in a particularly crabby mood last night and this just set me over the edge. Perfect ending to the day I had.

Comment

More from the Hype machine.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?...vid=nhl-search

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?...vid=nhl-search

Nice editing in the article. The Terriers have won the past three games and hold a 129-119-17 lead in the all-time series. Boston University has won 29 Beanpot titles and Boston College has 19, including the past five tournament crowns.

Boston College has won seven of the past nine meetings.
                                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X