X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    They came out strong on Friday. (3-0 lead) I only watched the 3rd and OT last night, but I'm guessing that the best defensive team in HE raised their game last night. They were 2 minutes from a shut-out! (Thanks Alexx! I hope your former mates send ya a gift basket.)

Anyone else notice that Danny took that own-zone face off (and won it) right before they got the puck deep and Eichel performed his OT magic?
    Good decision by Quinn. O'Regan is 67% on face offs, while Eichel is 47%. On Friday night, when UVM pulled the goalie for a 6 on 4 (and scored), was hoping Jack would get tossed from the circle and O'Regan would take the draw.

While the third-period comeback scenario was repeated yet again last night, it was a much more thorough effort and a much-needed fast start. Give credit to Santaguida for keeping BU off the board in the first period.

Rodrigues' night could be called a "Ray Bourque" hat trick: goal, assist, textbook hip check.
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Where can I find video of the goals last night? The goterriers link just takes me back to the story page. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by goalguard View Post
        Where can I find video of the goals last night? The goterriers link just takes me back to the story page. Thanks.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a649ugEEM0g
        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Thanks. (Still can't see why the review took so long.)
          Looking ahead, BU has 8 more HE games. Weighted record of upcoming opponents (double counting teams they haven't seen) is 38-53-17, though that's tilted by two games with UNH and one more with UMass.
          My bet is that not much will be settled till the final weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Do you know what the HEA season and career OT goal records are?
            No, sorry. I only have BU stats.

BTW, it was also BU's 100th overtime win.

Sean
            Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
            Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
            BU Hockey highlights and extras
            NCAA Hockey Financials
            Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
            I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Working...
            X