X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• du78
    replied
    Re: Team Canada cuts Harvard's Leblanc and UMD's Olsen

Wiercioch did get a camp invite and did go to Regina. The Team Canada medical staff wouldn't clear him after he got there and he got cut. The irony is that the DU medical staff and the TC medical staff were in constant contact about Patrick's injury for several weeks. Both staffs agreed on what the injury was and TC didn't pull their invitation. Patrick played close to 30 minutes against UMD the night before without any issues. Seemed to be an easy way to whittle down the roster by TC.

Leave a comment:

• Hokydad
    replied

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
    I was also surprised that Wiercioch didn't even get a camp invite, but I assume Hockey Canada didn't want to deal with injury concerns especially given the number of skilled d-men available to them. Scott Glennie was also cut after he suffered a mild concussion during the camp. Either way, that looks like a pretty stacked roster and the Americans will have their hands full on New Years Eve.

Was a little surprised Nicholas Deschamps from the Q was not there. 2nd rd draft pick, good stats and played very well on Canadas last team

Leave a comment:

• RockTheWhit
    replied

I was also surprised that Wiercioch didn't even get a camp invite, but I assume Hockey Canada didn't want to deal with injury concerns especially given the number of skilled d-men available to them. Scott Glennie was also cut after he suffered a mild concussion during the camp. Either way, that looks like a pretty stacked roster and the Americans will have their hands full on New Years Eve.

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

And on top of that, Patrick Wiercoch got screwed out of an invite in the first place.

Let's show those MJ pansies who's boss.

Leave a comment:

• BoomGoestheDynamite
    replied

Mon Dieu, only 3 or 4 francophones! Somebody write a book!

After the way Canadian fans behaved towards the US team in Ottawa last year, I hope we can end their streak at 6.

Leave a comment:

• Team Canada cuts Harvard's Leblanc and UMD's Olsen

Over at TSN.ca they have the latest cuts from Team Canada for the World Juniors http://www.tsn.ca/world_jrs/story/?id=302528 and the final roster http://www.tsn.ca/world_jrs/feature/?id=13609

Harvard's Louis Leblanc and UMD's Dylan Olsen were part of the final cuts this morning. This means the Team Canada roster will have no NCAA players this year.
Working...
X