The Official 2010 Denver Cup Thread: DU, BC, UNO, SLU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official 2010 Denver Cup Thread: DU, BC, UNO, SLU

Steve, didn't we do our partying at the Pour House (along with the Gerbe clan)?

Not that I remember much after we smoked Notre Dame...

Hey Steve, do you like manga? Hahahah.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      I'm happy to say I did that in Denver. Not only that, but it's signed by the entire 2008 Championship team.

See?
      I hope you didnt, dare I say it.....hang a FF banner.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
        I hope you didnt, dare I say it.....hang a FF banner.
        lolz at this post
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Only 4 days until DU hockey again. DU will be only missing d-man Matt Donovan who is having a tremendous WJC with Team USA. UNO will be without Coach Blais as he is the head coach for Team USA. BC will be missing Chris Kreider who is also playing for Team USA.
          DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

It's definitely good to have hockey to look forward to. The layoff is a drag.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
              Only 4 days until DU hockey again. DU will be only missing d-man Matt Donovan who is having a tremendous WJC with Team USA. UNO will be without Coach Blais as he is the head coach for Team USA. BC will be missing Chris Kreider who is also playing for Team USA.
              You folks will be seeing one of the quickest BC teams (all 4 lines) we've had in a while. Scoring is spread out amongst the whole lot of 'em, and there's no quit in them. Go up 3-zip on them and they'll keep coming at ya.

Win or lose, you'll enjoy some great hockey... guaranteed you won't be disappointed in the quality of play.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                Steve, didn't we do our partying at the Pour House (along with the Gerbe clan)?

Not that I remember much after we smoked Notre Dame...

Hey Steve, do you like manga? Hahahah.

my bad. the name slipped me other than knowing it had the same name as a boston bar.

i dont follow the last part?
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                  Your wife is a baboon.
                  She goes to the carving table every weekend with 14er for juicy cuts.
                  The US government built an incredible shrine to College Hockey at the Air Force Academy. I'm sure you're very proud of it. Does it fold up and fit in the closet after the game?
                  Last edited by MagnessMan; 12-29-2009, 01:45 AM.
                  Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    You folks will be seeing one of the quickest BC teams (all 4 lines) we've had in a while. Scoring is spread out amongst the whole lot of 'em, and there's no quit in them. Go up 3-zip on them and they'll keep coming at ya.

Win or lose, you'll enjoy some great hockey... guaranteed you won't be disappointed in the quality of play.
                    Yep--It should be a good weekend as long as the WCHA doesn't send there top striped idiots to do the games. I think that HE and the WCHA are the two top conferences in CE right now. The UVM series to open the season was good hockey. Both teams match up on paper almost exactly even. DU has a 21% PP--man it's been a long time since we could say that. Heading up to the mountains for a couple of days and coming back to town for the weekend. I hope CC gets hammered in Florida.
                    Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                      i dont follow the last part?
                      Gerbe's sister... she was telling us how much she loved manga and stuff. Remember?

What a weird night.
                      Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 12-29-2009, 07:33 AM.
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Since it appears by the tone of this thread that there is absolutley ZERO rivalry (w-t-f?) between these two teams (DU and BC), should we expect a figure skating exhibition complete with polite applause from the collar-ups in attendance? Boring.

For the record, us NODAK fans hate both of you, do not respect your coaches (except maybe Jerry York a little, sheesh) and if our players could catch your frigging midget forwards, would crunch them into dust.

But Sioux fan malevelonce toward you two nancies won't add any excitement to this tourney, so would you please turn it up a notch?

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
                          Since it appears by the tone of this thread that there is absolutley ZERO rivalry (w-t-f?) between these two teams (DU and BC), should we expect a figure skating exhibition complete with polite applause from the collar-ups in attendance? Boring.

For the record, us NODAK fans hate both of you, do not respect your coaches (except maybe Jerry York a little, sheesh) and if our players could catch your frigging midget forwards, would crunch them into dust.

But Sioux fan malevelonce toward you two nancies won't add any excitement to this tourney, so would you please turn it up a notch?
                          Just because DU & BC treat North Dakota like a Tiger Woods prostitute come Tournament time, doesn't mean we have to expend energy slinging insults across the internet at each other.

Comment

What's it to a North Dagoata fan?

Comment

I wonder how many times a team has knocked off another three straight years in the FF...

Comment

the thread needed wasmania!

Comment

Working...
                                X