X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ice Breaker (@Notre Dame, Minnesota, UMD, RPI) 10/10 & 10/12

...at least #26 Union won.
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
      Or Mass.
      That is why there is Saturday evening Mass. (Unfortunately my kid has a game at 6:15 Sat and one at 11:30 Sun - hello 9 AM Mass.)

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        That is why there is Saturday evening Mass. (Unfortunately my kid has a game at 6:15 Sat and one at 11:30 Sun - hello 9 AM Mass.)
        8:15 for us then puck & pigskin.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
          8:15 for us then puck & pigskin.
          9:30 at Nativity.

And it's Donut Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post

And it's Donut Sunday.
            Did I stumble into the "When I go to church" thread by accident?

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post

And it's Donut Sunday.
              It's always donut Sunday after 8:15 at St. Cecelia's.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                No accident, they're all praying for the Gophers to win it.
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                  Not really. My church is the Church Of Old Chicago, and I genuflect at the altar of the Football Gods. I attend every Sunday.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Not really. My church is the Church Of Old Chicago, and I genuflect at the altar of the Football Gods. I attend every Sunday.
                    This place http://www.myoldchicagopizza.com/ ?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      Well, the one in Plymouth MN, but yes. Pretty much have gone there every NFL Sunday for about a decade.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

He rules the TV selection with an iron fist but can be bribed with beer.

Comment

Well, the one in Plymouth MN, but yes. Pretty much have gone there every NFL Sunday for about a decade.
                          It doesn't seem to be the same company.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It doesn't seem to be the same company.
                            It's the same company. Might be franchised out, I suppose. And Greyeagle is right. I get a tv, and they won't change it without asking me first.

Comment

It's the same company. Might be franchised out, I suppose. And Greyeagle is right. I get a tv, and they won't change it without asking me first.
                              I was basing what I wrote on the fact when on the fact when I Google for the one in Plymouth, MN, the website has a locator with nothing in Virginia. Also the place in VA doesn't seem to serve beer,
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I was basing what I wrote on the fact when on the fact when I Google for the one in Plymouth, MN, the website has a locator with nothing in Virginia. Also the place in VA doesn't seem to serve beer,
                                Weird. Very weird. Like..."I wonder if OC knows about this" weird.

Anyway, just have to hope my laptop battery lasts the whole afternoon between the streaming and net-surfing for NFL/FFL stats/scores.

Comment

Working...
                                X