Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ice Breaker (@Notre Dame, Minnesota, UMD, RPI) 10/10 & 10/12

Originally posted by D2D View Post
    Will this be the first EVER start of a D1 championship hockey game in the morning?
    Played in front of family and friends! It will be like a MIAC game!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Prob will have to bring the laptop up to OC to stream the game while watching football. Biddy knows what's up.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Played in front of family and friends! It will be like a MIAC game!
        Or an RPI woman's team game.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Prob will have to bring the laptop up to OC to stream the game while watching football. Biddy knows what's up.
          I'm going to the Vikings game so I'll have to catch the end of it after that.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Or an RPI woman's team game.
            Ralph, question for you: Was Lou Nanne recruited to play forward? He was a D throughout high school at Edina.
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Ralph, question for you: Was Lou Nanne recruited to play forward? He was a D throughout high school at Edina.
              You thinking of Tyler Nanne?

Comment

You can bring your laptop to church. Cool!!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                  You can bring your laptop to church. Cool!!
                  My church rules.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                    You thinking of Tyler Nanne?
                    Tyler played both F/D @ Edina. Lou was/is strictly a F.
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Was on the drive to Troy from New Haven for reunion weekend, but RKarger had the stream up on her phone to keep updated. The CHN app spoiled a couple of goals, but I don't mind being spoiled when it's an RPI goal! Time to beat the Yellow Rodents tomorrow!
                      RPI Pep Band
                      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                        Was on the drive to Troy from New Haven for reunion weekend, but RKarger had the stream up on her phone to keep updated. The CHN app spoiled a couple of goals, but I don't mind being spoiled when it's an RPI goal! Time to beat the Yellow Rodents tomorrow!
                        You mean Sunday. And they won't. Cumberland/GA Tech, anyone?

Comment

If I were in Newfoundland, it would be tomorrow...
                          RPI Pep Band
                          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Geez, first CHN app & now you with the spoilers....

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I think Bonin21 is correct that you are thinking of Tyler. Lou definitely played forward in the USHL last year which is when I started paying attention. You also could be thinking of his grandfather.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                                Geez, first CHN app & now you with the spoilers....
                                I don't want to waste anyone's time. It's called "manners."

Comment

Working...
                                X