Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ice Breaker (@Notre Dame, Minnesota, UMD, RPI) 10/10 & 10/12

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing UMD's goalies in action this year. This year all depends on who steps up in that department. Gophers will give them a tough test to start off the year.
    True. But the Bulldogs put up an great effort year in and year out against the Gophers.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

As much as I hate to fan the flames of pessimism radiating from certain RPI "fans," I must report that I will be attending both games. For this reason and this reason alone, we are doomed.
      Tyler

"I just want to see one conference semifinal appearance before I die" is probably the most pathetic thought I've ever had. Go 'Tute.

Comment

Originally posted by RPIPuzzleGuy View Post
        As much as I hate to fan the flames of pessimism radiating from certain RPI "fans," I must report that I will be attending both games. For this reason and this reason alone, we are doomed.
        ...sieve, sieve,sieve,sieve,sieve,sieve,sieve....it’s all your fault...it’s all your fault.
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by RPIPuzzleGuy View Post
          Even worse, I will not be there to "stem the tide" (both games where you were in attendance and we won also saw me in attendance). I am not going to make the 9-10 hour drive this time.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            True. But the Bulldogs put up an great effort year in and year out against the Gophers.
            Oh yes. They definitely "get up" for playing them. I'm guessing that UMTC simply will be too much for UMD but when UMD is playing that hard...you just never know.

This is the best UMD team since 2012 and I am excited for this season.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Oh yes. They definitely "get up" for playing them. I'm guessing that UMTC simply will be too much for UMD but when UMD is playing that hard...you just never know.

This is the best UMD team since 2012 and I am excited for this season.
              But who knows what the heck will happen with them playing front of like 12 fans. LOL!

EDIT: Gosh I hope the stream works for me here at work.....
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                I just found out that RPI won't be providing an audio feed this weekend. I can't recall the last time that happened. Does ND have on-line audio?
                Better yet, they have free video too.

WatchND.tv

Audio is at http://www.newcountry999.com/

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post

WatchND.tv

I saw that. it will be interesting to see how ND announcers mess up RPI players' names.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post

WatchND.tv

I'll be utterly amazed if the separate video and audio are in sync. I believe it would be a first.
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                      I'll be utterly amazed if the separate video and audio are in sync. I believe it would be a first.
                      Audio is 30 seconds behind the video, but at least the picture quality is pretty smooth and clear. Gophers in control SO FAR with a 4-1 lead heading into the 3rd period, with Captain Rau leading the way.

Comment

Gophers hang on to win 4-3.

Play the winner of RPI/Notre Dame Sunday
                        Originally posted by CavalryNate
                        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gophers hang on to win 4-3.

Comment

Bulldogs hang on to lose 3 to 4.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Bulldogs hang on to lose 3 to 4.
                              Bad start but they came back to make a game of it.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                                Bad start but they came back to make a game of it.
                                They did! Easy to stop playing after being down 3-0 but they didn't give up. Now if only Kaz could close his giant five hole we could have a game. Gophers of course looked good. I wish UMD wouldn't give up so many shorties but I'll just say the goals given up were early season jitters/inexperience. Quite a first game for Kaz...his first shot on goal (I assume) was a partial breakaway from one of the better players in the country.
                                Last edited by Biddco; 10-10-2014, 03:42 PM.
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X