Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ice Breaker (@Notre Dame, Minnesota, UMD, RPI) 10/10 & 10/12

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
    1) Notre Dame has been becoming a more relevant and better team for a long time now.
    2) Kasdorf injured his shoulder during that game vs. BC, and that was a year ago.

Sometimes I wonder if you double-check what you type.
    I thought he injured his shoulder during practice drills. Enjoying that glass house?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      The RPI announcer on Saturday said that RPI would play in the early game next Sunday which agrees with what you wrote.
      According to the following, the RPI announcer is right. Sunday early game (knock on wood also streaming) already has RPI slotted in.
      http://www.watchnd.tv/#!/schedule

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        I thought he injured his shoulder during practice drills. Enjoying that glass house?
        You're correct, but it still doesn't change the point that there's a reason we got pasted 7-2.
        Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
          You're correct, but it still doesn't change the point that there's a reason we got pasted 7-2.
          Yes, and it still doesn't show that your hypothesis was correct. It's because Appert is a horrible in-game coach and can't adjust the team to whatever the other team is doing. Hence why, all teams have to do is survive the first period vs. us, and then pile up the goals in the 2nd.

Comment

I see I haven't missed anything by going away for the past 6 months.
            APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
              Nothing except confirmation that Flagdud is 6 months closer to his entrance into the mental ward at Bellevue.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                Nothing except confirmation that Flagdud is 6 months closer to his entrance into the mental ward at Bellevue.
                Where?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Where?
                  https://vine.co/v/Omzid911wr9
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

The ND RPI match up will be interesting. ND will be young in their d zone especially in goal while RPI'S strength is suppose to be in their d zone and in goal. ND should have the advantage in the offensive zone and have home ice. While ND would be the favorite RPI may surprise if their defense and goaltending play to their potential and ND's young goaltending struggles.

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                      Unless the team can show something has changed in the last 6 months aside from personnel, there's no reason for insanity.

Comment

Minnesota @ the ice breaker preview from Gophersports.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...100814aaa.html
                        Originally posted by CavalryNate
                        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                          Minnesota @ the ice breaker preview from Gophersports.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...100814aaa.html
                          Great info, including the link for live video when they play UMD on Friday.
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing UMD's goalies in action this year. This year all depends on who steps up in that department. Gophers will give them a tough test to start off the year.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

RPI game notes http://rpiathletics.com/documents/20...IceBreaker.pdf
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I just found out that RPI won't be providing an audio feed this weekend. I can't recall the last time that happened. Does ND have on-line audio?
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X