X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMass Lowell 2014-2015 Season: The March to March

Originally posted by HawksSk860 View Post
    Looks like old friend Bobby Robins made the Bruins roster.http://www.stanleycupofchowder.com/2...ht-pastrnak-to. Couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow.
    CONGRATS! Bobby Robins makes Boston Bruins opening night roster
    Justin Soderberg
    President and Editor-in-chief, Mill City Sports
    Co-Host, MCS Live Online Radio Show
    Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Email

Comment

Originally posted by HawksSk860 View Post
      Looks like old friend Bobby Robins made the Bruins roster.http://www.stanleycupofchowder.com/2...ht-pastrnak-to. Couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow.
      Agreed. Great to hear, he's worked his tail off.
      Lowell Forever
      Forever Lowell

Comment

Will be happy when college hockey is in full swing again ) Have no idea who will provide offense on BC now that the top line from last year is gone. I think BC will be winning low scoring games with defense and goaltending this year. How does UML look this year ? Is all the road work done around the streets near the arena ?
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Some quality fact-checking and proofreading by the Connector in the front-page article of this week's edition :

the only experience inside the net comes from Derek Boyle, who played behind now-Winnipeg Jet Connor Hellebuyck for the past two Hockey East Championships.
          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
            Some quality fact-checking and proofreading by the Connector in the front-page article of this week's edition :

oy.... that is bad
            UML 2007 B.S. Meteorology, 2012 M.S. Meteorology

2013 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
            2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
            2017 Hockey East Tournament Champions.

http://storm.uml.edu
            https://twitter.com/umlweatherman

Comment

Originally posted by UMLWeatherman View Post
              oy.... that is bad
              According to this article posted on USCHO yesterday, the Riverhawks won the HE Regular Season title last season too
              http://www.uscho.com/2014/10/06/your...-much-into-it/

Comment

On a better note, a terrific post on Stanley Cup of Chowder about Bobby Robins: http://www.stanleycupofchowder.com/2...erella-and-why
                Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                  I think we have to admit its not a fight song despite the school calling it that
                  We have all admitted it. It is the mucky mucks who need to wake up.

Good for Bobby!

Comment

Friday night Blue Out
                    ‏@RiverHawkNation
                    During this week's opener vs BC @RiverHawkHockey will be wearing their new Blue @UnderArmour uniforms! #UnitedInBlue

Comment

Man I'm almost glad I didnt go to the game on Sunday. The "fight song" just looks horrible from the lyrics alone. Like, maybe at the end of the period or something, but after goals? Rock and Roll part two was perfect, and the normal fans started to get it. Gonna be a lot of headscratching from everyone for the next month or two. I mean, we can barely get "It's all your fault" right, how do they expect us to get this down and look good on NESN?
                      I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

GoRiverhawks with a quick piece on the largest opening day collection of UML players for a NHL season.
                        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Today's Lowell Sun article: New-look River Hawks look to soar.

Comment

Bobby's making some fans tonight.
                            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

The LA Kings just unveiled a Western Conference Champions banner to go alongside thier Stanley Cup banner. They must be using the same "consultants" we are...

Comment

Lil was home tonight for a bit. He says the students are hating on the new Fluff Song. They all think other schools 'will be laughing at us' (direct quote). Thinking very seriously about whether I want to give my tickets for Fri away, take a little vacation until either the rink returns to its raucous self or until someone figures out something. I don't want to go try to have fun and end up so aggravated I wish I didn't go.

Never got a response to my email. Didn't really want one but curious if anyone else did

Comment

Working...
                                X