Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA TV – Questions, Comments, Complaints, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aparch
    replied
    Re: WCHA TV – Questions, Comments, Complaints, etc.

Audio feed from _airbanks is very quiet. Have my TV cranked up and it's hard to hear.

... and the UA_ broadcast crew is aware of it, and just commented about it.

Leave a comment:

• Seawolf Fan
    replied

Originally posted by FloridaCat View Post
    The feed from Anchorage last night was fine.
    Thanks for the info Cranky1

Leave a comment:

• FloridaCat
    replied

The feed from Anchorage last night was fine.

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
    It could have been pong style graphics and you'd not noticed
    Hey, they're better than UAH's. Dominic Hennig has really improved over the last couple of seasons — I really didn't like his delivery at all when I first came across him. The only tic that I don't like is that he'll say "the center of Reid" when "the center, Reid" or "Reid". He may be using "of" to cover "uh", but that's a tic that you can pull out with practice. I'm the guy who liked his "arc" and found it funny that they had to look that one up.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
    The Ferris feed looked very good, but I don't think it's HD.

GFM
    It could have been pong style graphics and you'd not noticed

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

The Ferris feed looked very good, but I don't think it's HD.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
    Watching MTU vs MN State tonight - Quality is about the same as other weeks. Certainly not HD, static the entire game and a new issue this week the feed is jumping forward and backwards every couple minutes. Third period - freezing and buffering about every 30 seconds of game play, completely unwatchable.

I will give props to MTU for trying a lot of camera angles. They are actually trying to mix the video angles like an actual broadcast. It looks like they have moved the main "pan 'n' scan" camera higher up at center ice, split screen at one point, using another camera at floor level on the end of the rink and they also grabbed a few shots which I believe were coming from the scoreboard, or at least someone up in the rafters near center ice.

Oh and eversport has decided to paste their logo in the upper right corner of the screen. Before you plaster your name on something you might want to make sure it is a quality you are proud of... or maybe they think this is good quality?
    Ryan J
    It was AWFUL. Worst feed all year.

Leave a comment:

• JohnsonsJerseys
    replied

Watching MTU vs MN State tonight - Quality is about the same as other weeks. Certainly not HD, static the entire game and a new issue this week the feed is jumping forward and backwards every couple minutes. Third period - freezing and buffering about every 30 seconds of game play, completely unwatchable.

I will give props to MTU for trying a lot of camera angles. They are actually trying to mix the video angles like an actual broadcast. It looks like they have moved the main "pan 'n' scan" camera higher up at center ice, split screen at one point, using another camera at floor level on the end of the rink and they also grabbed a few shots which I believe were coming from the scoreboard, or at least someone up in the rafters near center ice.

Oh and eversport has decided to paste their logo in the upper right corner of the screen. Before you plaster your name on something you might want to make sure it is a quality you are proud of... or maybe they think this is good quality?
    Ryan J
    Last edited by JohnsonsJerseys; 11-21-2014, 08:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FloridaCat
    replied

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    Sometimes when you get bumped off the network and have to re-login, it will tell you you're already logged in and can't log in again!
    Clearing my cache has worked for me when this occurs.

Leave a comment:

• davyd83
    replied
    Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    the problem with that is they prevent multiple logins.
    Sometimes when you get bumped off the network and have to re-login, it will tell you you're already logged in and can't log in again!

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

My refund was finally processed yesterday. Better late than never and better than nothing, but there has been no improvement on the product quality and we are six weeks into the season at this point. I've resigned myself to the fact that it isn't going to get any better. If you can't fix a technology problem in six weeks then you've just decided not to address the issue. Someone, somewhere isn't willing to spend the money to deliver what was promised.
    Ryan J
    Honestly, part of the problem is the schools.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• JohnsonsJerseys
    replied

I got a form reply from "Eversport" (Inplayer, whoever that is) today. I requested, and received*, a 20% refund on the full season package.
    Some of our venues have limitations, including some unforeseen; as a result, we are unable to deliver all games in HD.
    We are diligently working with our partners and member institutions to provide the highest quality broadcasts possible throughout the 2014-15 season.
    * As a compensation for the technical problems we decided to settle partial refunds twice a month and your refund of 20% will be processed on Nov 15th.
    We will get back to you when this is completed and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    Kind Regards,
    Svetlana
    Svetlana Tasevska
    Customer Support Representative
    My refund was finally processed yesterday. Better late than never and better than nothing, but there has been no improvement on the product quality and we are six weeks into the season at this point. I've resigned myself to the fact that it isn't going to get any better. If you can't fix a technology problem in six weeks then you've just decided not to address the issue. Someone, somewhere isn't willing to spend the money to deliver what was promised.
    Ryan J

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post
    Anyone willing to share a username and password for this upcoming weekend for wcha tv? I don't watch enough games to justify the whole year subscription, and I don't want to pay for two 24 hour passes to watch the maverick Mich tech games. Anyone willing to help out?
    Thanks in advance!!
    the problem with that is they prevent multiple logins.

Leave a comment:

• maverick2009
    replied

Anyone willing to share a username and password for this upcoming weekend for wcha tv? I don't watch enough games to justify the whole year subscription, and I don't want to pay for two 24 hour passes to watch the maverick Mich tech games. Anyone willing to help out?
    Thanks in advance!!

Leave a comment:

• crossjcek
    replied

What is the slowest connection that has been successful for any of you? I live in the country and my streaming often tests out between 4.5 and 5 mb. I live a long way from the junction and can't support the available 9mb in my area with the length of fiber to my house. I may have to chance it with MSU at Tech this weekend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X