Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA TV – Questions, Comments, Complaints, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigblue_dl
    replied
    Re: WCHA TV – Questions, Comments, Complaints, etc.

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    sorry that you didn't like my snarky answer but it felt like a really dumb question. Have you never logged into anything on your wife's computer before?
    Can you give me advice on how to log into my gmail with my dog's Surface Pro?

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
    Thank you!
    I demand payment in a sweep over MSU. non-negotiable

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Thank you so much for humbling yourself oh master!
    sorry that you didn't like my snarky answer but it felt like a really dumb question. Have you never logged into anything on your wife's computer before?

Leave a comment:

• Seawolf Fan
    replied

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
    The email you use and what device you login with doesn't matter. I use my address on my home PC (if my wife wants the TV), my iphone (if I'm not at home), my iPad (if I'm using the TV via my AppleTV). The important part to remember is that you can only be signed in via one device at a time.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Seawolf Fan
    replied

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    so you want to know if you can use your wife's computer with your email? login/pw has nothing to do with who's computer you use...its just a login/pw unique to wcha.tv
    Do you really need to ask that?
    Thank you so much for humbling yourself oh master!

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Can't seem to locate the answer. Hoping someone will help here.
    Have never used the service so not familiar with all the twists and turns.

I'd like to sign up for an $8 one day pass on my computer using my email address however I'd like to hook my wife's computer to the TV to watch the game.

Yes I know. Why not just sign up on the wife's computer using her email address?
    Too complicated to explain that here.
    so you want to know if you can use your wife's computer with your email? login/pw has nothing to do with who's computer you use...its just a login/pw unique to wcha.tv
    Do you really need to ask that?

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

I'd like to sign up for an $8 one day pass on my computer using my email address however I'd like to hook my wife's computer to the TV to watch the game.

Yes I know. Why not just sign up on the wife's computer using her email address?
    The email you use and what device you login with doesn't matter. I use my address on my home PC (if my wife wants the TV), my iphone (if I'm not at home), my iPad (if I'm using the TV via my AppleTV). The important part to remember is that you can only be signed in via one device at a time.

Leave a comment:

• Seawolf Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

Tech has actively worked with America One this week and the feed should be better tonight. (I've got my own paint store.... )

The live chats from THG last week were edited down to only have comments about the feed and were brought to the appropriate people and spurred some action. I'm hoping it's much better.

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

Two different locations — a downtown bar and on-campus at the student union —*will be showing UAH at Tech tonight. I'm excited that this is happening.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• Suze
    replied

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
    I think it is safe to say the feed quality is actually getting WORSE as the season goes on (at least out of Michigan Tech). Tonight it is almost unwatchable it is so choppy and I've been dumped out twice already after 5 minutes of game time. Another email will be going to Everysport / WCHA / MTU on Monday requesting my second 25% refund for this season...
    I'll watch for free, but I'm not paying for this garbage.
    Ryan J
    Have they given you a refund in the past? I missed one entire period of hockey a few weeks ago ... the screen was just black. They refused to refund anything.

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

For UAH fans from afar and for those of you with nothing to do on afternoons this weekend: because of a death in the family of our normal broadcaster, I have been called up from Junior C to broadcast.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• JohnsonsJerseys
    replied

I think it is safe to say the feed quality is actually getting WORSE as the season goes on (at least out of Michigan Tech). Tonight it is almost unwatchable it is so choppy and I've been dumped out twice already after 5 minutes of game time. Another email will be going to Everysport / WCHA / MTU on Monday requesting my second 25% refund for this season...
    I'll watch for free, but I'm not paying for this garbage.
    Ryan J

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

Originally posted by jsmithe View Post
    Having seen the varying (but mostly negative) opinions of WCHA TV throughout the season, I have been apprehensive to try it myself. That said, does anybody know how the feed out of Bowling Green is? I'm considering going for a game this weekend, and want to hear what others have experienced with this.
    BG's feed is in the top half of the league. I'd put it behind Bemidji and Mankato, and I think it's up there with Tech depending on whether it's a BCSN game or the kids in the student production doing it. Give it a shot.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Originally posted by jsmithe View Post
    Having seen the varying (but mostly negative) opinions of WCHA TV throughout the season, I have been apprehensive to try it myself. That said, does anybody know how the feed out of Bowling Green is? I'm considering going for a game this weekend, and want to hear what others have experienced with this.
    give it a try, if you want to watch a game and have no other choice, its good. Don't expect it to look like an NHL game in HD and you'll be fine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X