Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA TV – Questions, Comments, Complaints, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoalieEd
    replied
    i went to view the archive of the UAF vs Mainegame, but could not on my iPad. So I had to wait till I got home to my PC...... and they clipped out most of the third period.

***?

Leave a comment:

• thebrain
    replied
    Re: WCHA TV – Questions, Comments, Complaints, etc.

Has anyone ordered games from the Roku Fast Hockey app? They have games from all over the world including NAHL, USHL and in college, NCHA games.

Leave a comment:

• uaafanblog
    replied

I'd like to do a post about wcha.tv quality on my blog. I think it's overpriced and obviously there are tons of quality issues. UAA isn't using High Def cameras either. Wasn't it advertised to be High Def or promoted somehow that it was going to be. Can we compile a list of issues succinctly as possible and all agree on them and I'll do some "legwork" by talking to UAA's AD and try to get someone at the WCHA to answer questions then write it up for my blog and cross post to here.

Or is that all just spitting in the wind?

Leave a comment:

• thebrain
    replied
    Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
    I couldn't even get the game to play live earlier, but now it is working. BSU had a pretty good feed last year.

Glad I only purchased a monthly pass and not the full season.
    I had the same issue, I got a pass for another game because of it. The streaming company said BSU had their bandwidth turned down but it was fixed midway through the 2nd.

Kudos to the streaming company and the WCHA(via Twitter) for responding to my questions pretty quick and getting a pass to another game.

Leave a comment:

• Laker Dude
    replied

Originally posted by BGFan View Post
    Watching BSU game. It's a pixilated mess.
    I couldn't even get the game to play live earlier, but now it is working. BSU had a pretty good feed last year.

Glad I only purchased a monthly pass and not the full season.

Leave a comment:

• BGFan
    replied

Watching BSU game. It's a pixilated mess.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
    My picture quality was good but when play started it was choppy ? The St Cloud announcers were very biased, I usually see this from young kids announcing. All Husky penalties weren't really penalties but Colgates definitely were, bad call by ref etc. Not very professional.
    I think you are very confused.

Leave a comment:

• Huskiefan906
    replied
    Originally posted by lawdoggies View Post
    I appear to have archived games. I watched a bit of UM -vs- FSU yesterday and all of last night's games seem to be loaded this morning.
    Hmmm, archive works on the computer, but no login available for the iPad.

Leave a comment:

• beaverhockeyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by sshablak View Post
    My picture quality was good but when play started it was choppy ? The St Cloud announcers were very biased, I usually see this from young kids announcing. All Husky penalties weren't really penalties but Colgates definitely were, bad call by ref etc. Not very professional.
    We don't really care about St Cloud here since they belong to one of the bastard leagues out West.

Leave a comment:

• lawdoggies
    replied

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
    The archive does not appear to be loaded yet, anyone else noticing this, blank page on archive page.
    I appear to have archived games. I watched a bit of UM -vs- FSU yesterday and all of last night's games seem to be loaded this morning.

Leave a comment:

• sshablak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Huskiefan906
    replied

The archive does not appear to be loaded yet, anyone else noticing this, blank page on archive page.

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
    I gotta hope that this was first-weekend jitters. I'm not a huge AmericaONE fan, but it feels so far like we're taking a step back here.

GFM
    For $12/game and $160/season there shouldn't be hiccups as bad as we've had so far.

I assume they got rid of picture in picture?

Leave a comment:

• GoalieEd
    replied
    Watching the UAF game in Anchorage. Although it looks like watching through a muddy window, at least I can watch the game. Not sure what the price increase is paying for as it certainly doesn't lol anywhere near hi-def.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
    Sounds like Cause ---> Effect to me.
    Ryan J
    FoxSports Go was (IMHO) neutered by the Cable Companies since you need to verify your TV provider to access it. And unless things changed; I, as a subscriber to Comcast, cannot watch FoxSports 2's feed because I do not get that channel (Comcast refuses to carry it).

Their grandiose plan to mimic WatchESPN / ESPN3 by providing content not available via their cable channels never materialized.

It would be fantastic if that could be revivied though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X