Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota 2014-2015 Season Thread

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    The rich getting richer... wow!!! Now let's see if his buddy Fabbro follows.
    With Jost coming there is a good chance Fabbro follows.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

It's official

Tyson Jost ‏@josty_17 46s47 seconds ago

Excited to announce I will play for @UNDmhockey in 16/17. Thank you to my family, @PentictonVees @OkanaganRockets & @POE_Hockey #support
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Word on the street is Fabbro is down to DU or UND.
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
          Word on the street is Fabbro is down to DU or UND.
          If he doesn't choose UND, I hope he chooses DU. I like to keep the talent coming the NCAA route, and in particular into the NCHC.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

@russbites: So Jost is off to UND. Hear from good source teammate/roommate Fabbro likes DU as front runner. We shall see. #Pentictontwins

Ryan Kennedy‏@THNRyanKennedy 13m13 minutes ago

In other Penticton Vees news, look for D-man Dante Fabbro (2016 draft) to visit BC, BU, Denver, NoDak and Minnesota soon.
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

North Dakota: Hockey’s Cradle of Coaches
              Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
              Eric's Twitter
              The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

I am happy that the NCHC Adopts 3-on-3 Overtime Format...
                Eric's Twitter

Comment

At last, there may be an end in sight....

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...-update-voting
                  Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

3 UND Players Set to Have Big Years in 2015-16

This should take our minds off of the Nickname issue.
                    Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                      At last, there may be an end in sight....

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...-update-voting
                      Just received my email regarding the process, notifying me I'm on the list, and alerting me to the October vote.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

So despite having graduated from UND, having season tickets and being a Champions Club member, I didn't receive an email. Guess they are onto me and don't want me to vote. Oh well, Go Roughriders!
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          So despite having graduated from UND, having season tickets and being a Champions Club member, I didn't receive an email. Guess they are onto me and don't want me to vote. Oh well, Go Roughriders!
                          If they get a name you hate, maybe I'll buy you a "Don't Blame Me, I Voted for Kodos" bumper sticker for your birthday
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            Star Tribune has reported the only people who may vote on this nickname charade have until Monday to donate to UND or they can't vote.
                            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                              Star Tribune has reported the only people who may vote on this nickname charade have until Monday to donate to UND or they can't vote.
                              Huh? It says if you're someone that isn't already eligible, you can donate by Monday to get a vote.
                              Current UND students, faculty and staff will be eligible to vote, as will alumni, retirees, season-ticket holders and donors. To be on the list of voting-eligible donors, a person needs to give money to UND by Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                                Huh? It says if you're someone that isn't already eligible, you can donate by Monday to get a vote.
                                Current UND students, faculty and staff will be eligible to vote, as will alumni, retirees, season-ticket holders and donors. To be on the list of voting-eligible donors, a person needs to give money to UND by Monday.
                                I'll have to go back and read the whole thing through.
                                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X