X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota 2014-2015 Season Thread

More good news. http://www.grandforksherald.com/spor...her-return-und
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
      That's great news.
      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
      Eric's Twitter
      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
        So, Duluth playing in a full Amsoil Arena during a Regional would be taking a step back? I wil hang up and listen.
        Yes it would be.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          Yes it would be.
          I'm also now listening.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            Some really funny stuff there.
            This list is hilarious. The Bouncing Honkers and The Administrative Morons made me laugh out loud in my office.

I talked, drank beer, laughed, commiserated with alot of you at The Frozen Four in Boston last month. Great fans, nice people. The sea of UND Green in The Gahhden on the Thursday night was very impressive. To a person, every UND fan with whom I spoke was in favor of NOT REPLACING the Fighting Sioux with anything else. Amen. I agree. It's a point of pride. It's a protest against the politically correct mukes in this great country who don't have the balls with which they were born. No Nickname. Fighting Sioux or Nothing.

Note- Several of you may know that UMass Lowell were the Chiefs for decades. Great name. Great hockey sweaters with the big CBH type 'Chief' head on them. Then in 1994, they were forced to abandon Chiefs. They became and are now the River Hawks. What the phack is a River Hawk? It's really lame, it's sad, it's ridiculous. They do ocassionally wear the throwback Chief sweaters for a game and they are awesome. Please don't replace Fighting Sioux with Anything. It is the very identity of the State and the University. Pride and tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
              I'm also now listening.
              Biddco now has two more listeners than Bruce Ciskie.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Biddco now has two more listeners than Bruce Ciskie.
                Who is bruce ciskie?

Comment

As you know, Hakstol out. Berry in.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/spor...come-next-head
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    As you know, Hakstol out. Berry in.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/spor...come-next-head
                    Brad Berry will be introduced as the next head coach at UND at 1 p.m. today.

“We will seek the best coach for the best men’s hockey program in the country as expeditiously as possible,” said Faison.
                    Well, which is it? Did you hire Berry or are you looking for the best coach available, Faison? I hope it's Brad Berry, just for the literation.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Well, which is it? Did you hire Berry or are you looking for the best coach available, Faison? I hope it's Brad Berry, just for the literation.
                      I wanted Eades but he is heading to the Fargo Force. I hiring process would of been nice though. Good luck to Hak and to Berry.
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...56&oe=55BFC63C
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Did anybody see this coming? I was traveling and happened to hear it during a sports update on NHL Network on XM. I don't "frequent" your thread, but this came as a total surprise to me. I actually think that Mike Eaves would've made a better coach in Philly. ( )
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            Did anybody see this coming? I was traveling and happened to hear it during a sports update on NHL Network on XM. I don't "frequent" your thread, but this came as a total surprise to me. I actually think that Mike Eaves would've made a better coach in Philly. ( )
                            I talked to Schloss and he didn't know about this either. At the presser, people were like, oh, okay.... The players that were there were shocked as well. I have no idea how they were able to keep this one a secret from the National Media as well.

UND Players Excited About Coach Berry's Promotion and Dave Hakstol Named Flyers Head Coach
                            Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                            Eric's Twitter
                            The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Jordan Schmaltz signs with St Louis. There was talk that he might stay after Berry was named head coach - not to be.

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=100562
                              Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=icehawk;6162861]
                                So Hakstol has to pay $100K back to UND for departing his Head Coaching job before 6/30/15. I'm thinking The Flyers pick up that tab with no discussion at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X